tuscl

I grew up in the 50's

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:36 AM
That means that none of the shit I did back then is documented on the internet. LOL.

32 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the 60’s - and I’m thankful that the internet and digital cameras weren’t around. If someone was taking a photo back then - everybody knew they were taking a photo. For moving pictures - they had to use film - and that was a real pain in the ass! There were no hidden cams -
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat you're lucky. They hung homo's back then.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Fumblingdice - Why don't you explain that to your children?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You old fucker.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^But you’re the one in the nursing home;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    shadowcat, Did you have a pre-war hot-rod? Did you ever have greased hair? serious questions.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Dominic77 - My 2nd car was a a "50 Ford convertible with a flat head V8, TJ tuck & roll upholstery, real Appleton spot lights. It was was painted purple with flames coming from front to back and had the name "Purple Orchid" painted on it. Yeah. Had greasy hair and smoked Marlboro cigarettes. Never washed my Levi's. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That's so cool. Thanks for responding.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Did you have a Ron Jeremy life size poster hung in your bedroom?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Gassagain - I was too early for your idol. He didn't make a film until 1977.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, I see you still haven’t let td suck your dick yet. Did you ever find out if he considered licking your nut out of his girlfriend’s cunt to be close enough? Might get him off your back. For a while. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The same can be said for guys who grew up through 80s and early 90s, with the added bonus of being younger than you. lol
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the 90’s and nothing I did back then is documented on the Internet. I can’t say the same for those who grew up in the 2000’s or later.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    GMG - He still has the vibrator. tumblingdice Joined Jun 2012 Clubs: 3 Reviews: 8 June 2, 2013 • Hey Cat,That vibrator She used on you is in my top drawer jabthehut Joined Nov 2008 Clubs: 9 Reviews: 13 June 2, 2013 • So dice has his mother living with him in his very own house and he keeps a vibrator that has been up some man's ass. All this by his own admission.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, isn’t that...special. :-)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc, I didn't know the assclown was still around. Almost rhymes. I learned to drive and used one of two vehicles. One, a Rambler station wagon flathead 6, 3 on the column or an old BUG. Wish I had that bug now. My first car I bought was a new '67 Valiant optioned as an "S" Barracuda. A lot lighter and a real sleeper.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the 90s. I had a single Polaroid of my girlfriend's boobs that was a prized possession. Now? I have women online sending me tit pics before we meet in person.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, have any of us really grown up ?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    minnow, Some of us have grown out. :)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toy-R-Us kid. They got a million toys at Toys-R-Us for me to play with. From boats and trains to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is. I don't want to grow up cause baby if I did? I couldn't be a Toys-R-Us kid. More game, more toys oh Boy ! I couldn't be a Toys-R-Us kid ! Ok, I watched TV a lot growing up. Can you hear the tune as you read the lines ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Another sign of my age! Warrior15 reciting the Toys R Us jingle - and I’m thinking “How the fuck can a toy company go bankrupt?”
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Toy manufactures didn't go bankrupt, that specific retailer didn't change with the new economic landscape. Adapt or die.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the mid 50s and came of age in the late 60s, the world has changed tremendously, yet some things are still the same.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the 90s-2000s but it always seemed to me that up until about the 80s you could practically get away with murder. I have fond memories of being a kid before the internet , things seem more convenient now , but at what cost ?
  • I grew up in the 2000's. Wanna fight
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    ^^^ MackTruck wants to suck ykur dick.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - I think Toys R Us was purchased by venture capitalists - and they fucked it up beyond comprehension.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Kids today play with iPads before they can walk. Toys R Us was simply obsolete. It's a natural order of business life cycle.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Shadow is such a fan of Ron Jeremy, he can even quote when he did his first film. Now that’s a fan!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gammanu95 - you are most likely correct. Maybe it’s my nostalgia talking. It may have been more for the parents - than the kids.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Don't worry shadow, the NSA has a file on everyone recording phone calls etc. I was born decades later and had no internet until college. It was too expensive in high school. I played outdoors with friends relatives at their places, on the road, in a local swamp, wherever. Of course with no internet, we were backwards with today's standards. Girls had to visit our all make suite in college to talk to us because we only had one phone in the hallway for the whole suite. The girls were pretty good at answering the phone too. None of us guys wanted to stand in the hallway or get up to answer the phone. One of my friends asked why does a girl always answer the phone when he calls our suite? I was thinking he has a crappy dorm if there are no girls in the hallway. We did get room phones the following year. I remember someone claimed my roommate hadi ear 20 girlfriends. He said it was only 8. He was a great liar. Had me answer the phone and talk to a few of them. No internet, no hundreds of friends you don't remember on Facebook.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Althoughif facebook was around long ago when I was in elementary school. Maybe I would remember all these girls I was friends with, I hear stories of getting in trouble playing with a neighbors daughter when I was s little kid and can't remember hardly anything
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion