tuscl

Did you ever start a fake fight for the hell of it?

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I once started a fake fight with a friend in a downtown area where there were outdoor patios with people eating. We started yelling and put on a good show. We started fake punching each other and we caused a ruckas... have you ever done anything like this for fun?

6 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God bless america where we can fake fight for the hell of it
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Lmfao!

This brings back great memories when I used to coach high school athletics for a school district 20 years ago. It was in a ghetto neighborhood so all the kids basically looked for entertainment. One of their favorite things to do during open gym, was to pretend to start fights to see if the person in charge would rush over got stop the maile. I broke it up one fight and learned to wait patiently first to see if it develops, as the students laughed at me after breaking the news.

I learned my lesson well when a couple big black brothers went at it for real for undercutting a dunk to the rim. Nicyhes don’t like being undercut going to the rim. I got my shoulder tore out of my socket once for the undercut. Not good.

Anyway, good start Mack! Fool me once, shame on you!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s somewhat like what Nina and Nicole have done in another discussion here. Staged a fake fight between each other. It’s not as entertaining as a real fight - as there’s too much reading required.
  • etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    I used to start cat fights at a club I was a regular at over my dance card!!!! Always seemed to improve my VIP visit !!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is a very manly discussion. It’s perfect for a hot Ukrainian beauty - to distract us from her true femininity!

Well played MackTruck! I really thought you drove a truck! Now I’m sure you drive one of those Volkswagen beetles with flowers on the dashboard!
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

MackTruck - although this account is likely a troll they seem to are fairly harmless
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion