Club Manager Pay

hoarker
Washington
Friday, July 6, 2018 9:01 AM
How much do club managers make?

24 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    doesn't matter. it's the fringe benefits that count.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They get paid too?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No idea what’s the base is but in my area, but the tip out is a required minimum $10 per manager working. So if there’s 20-60 dancers working at night, that seems like a decent $200-600.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I have heard 80k tossed around but I don’t believe shit I read on the internet unless factually confirmed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not enough to make me apply for the job.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Eh I’m guessing depends on the club. I once knew a manger of a upper end club on a small town scale. He was probably lucky to make over $30k a year. Granted he was able to drink and smoke while at work, probably skimmed off the top and party all night. Remember my reference was in a small town, not a metro area.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Depending on the club location - and whether it’s an upscale club or a dive - would be two big factors determining the amount a manager might make. I’d guess club managers in the areas around NYC make over $120,000.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    $18.50 an hour. Manager of a dive club in my area called Talk of the Town told me she makes that much. They might make more in bigger clubs but not by much because of how competitive the job is.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I thought they had a basic along with free BJ's and fucks?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    The better question is how do you even get the job in the first place? I think your only options are A) be a friend of the owner, B) be a friend of the mafia, or C) start out as a roided-out bouncer and then get promoted to whore-master after a few years of loyal service. I think that leaves most of us out.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @londonguy, What's a basic? Is that what they call a minimum wage in the UK?
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @BurlingtonHo, Completely agree most of the managers in Baltimore are "Bouncers" who also manage the bar, and on top of that are usually selling drugs or pimping the girls that work there. Helping them get rides from the subway etc etc
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    That depends on if they are dealing drugs or pimping out the girls on top of their regular responsibilities.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I thought of a friend who many years ago lucked into a job as Strength & Conditioning Coach at a Div. 1 University. I asked what they were paying and he said they doubled his salary plus all the co-Ed's he could eat.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    atta boy!
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @ Burlington. A basic is a very low wage. Above minimum but nowhere near average. People over here that are on a basic are normally in jobs with high commissions/incentives.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    security/manager/bouncer at a club in Baltimore makes 35k to 40k per annun.He told me he used to make 85 to 90k before Trump took over office.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @londonguy Here that would be called salary plus commissions or bonus.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sometimes called a draw against commission
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Darkblue999 - Yeah! Trump is responsible for the weeds growing in my lawn too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I have the same problem shadow
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    If the examples posted in this thread are true, I must say I am surprised at how low a club manager’s salary can be. With all the responsibilities a club manager has, I don’t think that is fair compensation. Oh well, at least the managers that get free BJs and FS from some of the girls at least have that as a benefit of their job.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There used to be a website written by a long time SC manager. Can’t remember its’ name. I recall him talking about salary around $60,000. He was also adamant that the only way to keep his job was to not sleep with the dancers. If he had hooked up with one, or more, dancers, the drama in the club would have exploded, he said. Now, I’m sure there are exceptions. I remember reading that door guys at popular night clubs in Vegas can make over $200,000 just from tips to gain entry. There might be a SC parallel at the top strip clubs in LA or NY.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I think that was "the srip club hound"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion