tuscl

When you are too old and sick to go to the strip club anymore, will you...

Thursday, July 5, 2018 5:17 PM
a) Kill yourself. b) Spend all your waking hours on TUSCL, putting people on ignore and posting about your glory days with your ATF from 20 years ago?

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not much more pathetic than posting on a strip club forum, instead of going to strip clubs. But sometimes, that is how it has to be. SJG [view link] The Left & Right-Hand Paths [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Kali, Hidden Powers, and the Left-Hand Path [view link] [view link] Left vs Right [view link] Mark Passio [view link] Medea of Suburbia [view link]
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    HELL NO !!!! I will contact my favs for a house call. My pay double but there is nothing like a visit from a "Head" nurse !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    !!!!! :) :) :) I've seen the Head Nurse costumes too. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it depends. if there ain’t a better reason to live than to enjoy a beautiful woman... ???
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    a. If I'm too old and sick to enjoy the company of women and my quality of life is abysmal, it's time to call it a life.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Look who’s spending all their waking hours on TUSCL. appears to be those trolls that couldn’t even get laid in a whorehouse.
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    OP must be talking about Scat.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    i'll wait for my grandaughters to bring over one of there friends from college, and offer the girl some money for a lap dance.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Is anyone ever too old to go to a strip club? I've seen guys in the club with an IV and oxygen tank attached to their wheelchair who looked damn near comatose. The first time I saw this I thought the "caregiver" pushing the wheelchair had just brought the old guy in as an excuse to go to the club for himself. Then I saw the way the old man's eyes lit up when a hot 18 sat on his lap and I realized that no one is too old to enjoy a young stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good story whodey. It’s true - as one can be quite old - in poor health - and yet still enjoy the view of a scantily clad dancer!
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm saving my money for a time when I live closer to strip clubs and I have more free time. Maybe tomorrow? I prefer not to be driving through floodwaters from a monsoon just to go down the street like today. 2 inches rain in 20 minutes did that. Meanwhile I'm watching History channel talking about black ho's. Talking about black holes here on earth. It was interesting. I didn't know you could create a tiny electromagnetic black hole without all the gravitational properties. Kind of amusing hearing them say black ho's could be the key to opening up the universe.
  • K
    6 years ago
    There is a groups of Indians that go to GGR every weekend. At least once a month they bring a man I assume is their grandfather. The man needs help getting to the lap dance area because he cannot pick his feet up enough to step up. He shuffles along an inch at a time when he walks. He gives me hope that I too will be able to monger well into my 90's.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    K - that’s a good point. I think that as long as our eyes can see - it will be fun to monger. The body can become slower as we age - as legs and knees can show the damage of years. It’s pretty cool that folks bring that elderly guy to GGR - as it must be an enjoyable part of his week.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Here is one of my favorite stories: Posted December 20, 2011 (Last Comment: March 16, 2012) It began when my crazy friend decided that my dad, Charles, and another friend’s equally ancient father, Al, had been spending too much time nodding off in front of their TV sets. She thought it would be nice to spice up their lives with a birthday celebration that would include an outing to the nearest gentleman's club. So off we went to Mr. J’s, an unobtrusive-looking Santa Ana bar, on a Sunday afternoon to catch the first show of the day. The timing was perfect, as far as we were concerned. There were the three of us (two daughters and their crazy friend), the two elderly gents and a club empty of everyone except dancers, bartender and bouncer. The dads rolled into the club, literally: Al sitting in his wheelchair and my dad steering his walker. Everyone looked our way, but if our little oddball parade surprised anyone, they didn’t show it. We noticed some smiles, but the staff was professional, if that’s what one would call it. The dads took a spin down to the stage, where they parked at the edge waiting for the show to begin. We sat several rows back, unsure what to expect. Then the lights lowered and dancers began appearing onstage, strutting sexily, snaking around a pole and doing slow strip-teases. The dads weren’t sleepy this afternoon. They were laughing and nudging each other’s arms. But my crazy friend thought they were missing out on part of the traditional strip club routine. So she pulled some $1 bills out of her wallet, and handed them forward to the dads. Both put the bills in their pockets. “No,” she said, “they’re for the girls. Give them to the girls.” They looked at her like she was speaking a foreign language. Two Depression-era guys with a couple of extra dollars that appeared out of the blue? No way would they give them away. My friend kept on trying. She asked each of them which dancer he liked (both chose Cheyenne) and announced she was buying them each a lap dance. My dad, the birthday boy, would be first. He put aside the walker and stood up, his arms outstretched. Cheyenne wasn’t sure what was going on. Neither were we. Then my dad stepped in close and began gliding her around the club in a Viennese waltz. He had a grin the size of Texas. Other parties were held for him that year, including a large family-and-friends gathering. He enjoyed them all. But I never saw that same smile again. The day after our trip to Mr. J’s, the three of us took Dad out to lunch. “Did you have fun yesterday?” Al’s daughter asked. “I really did,” my dad said. “I don’t quite remember why. But I had a very good time, indeed.”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat - that’s a great story! Those guys had a great time! I loved how they weren’t going to give the singles to the dancers - lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion