tuscl

Im having difficulty getting laid.

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, July 5, 2018 4:04 PM
Any advice plz? Thx -this i think will b ny fave discussion thread (;

28 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] The Left & Right-Hand Paths [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    walk up to any man and ask him if he wants to sleep with you. Problem solved within the first 45 seconds.
  • No i wanna like a guy but i dont like any so far:(
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ girl will get more takers if she charges money. SJG
  • Plus ypure assuming men r just creatures who will wanna fuck u. Guys that are worth it def go 4 personality not just have sex with available girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Guys get scared if a woman offers sex. But if she charges money, then they can cast it into something she understands, and she will get more takers. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Guys get scared if a woman offers sex." Well we know you'll never be scared then because no woman would offer herself to you. Explains your need for duct tape and chloroform.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    If you take SJG’s advice from above, you have a higher probability of getting arrested than getting laid.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Girls only have problems getting laid when they don't wanna get laid.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    I honestly don’t think this is a “real” problem. Just a fun discussion to get some fun responses. Well played.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    From what you’ve said - you don’t want to get “laid” - as that would be an nsa hookup. You want to find a guy you like, a guy you find attractive, and a guy who will blow your mind sexually. I’d suggest you try to let the guy feel as though he’s in control. I understand how it actually works - as we chase women until they let us catch them. But that’s my advice.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    you wanting a boyfriend or a guy you like and you wanting to get laid are 2 very different things. What works for most strippers is you go to like a dumpster and find the dirtiest looking homeless guy that is drugged out of his mind and then you enter a long term relationship with him, where he can have sex with anyone he wants and you save yourself only for him. date him until your 3rd kid, and then when he goes to prison, feel free to start dating again, but just be aware as soon as he's out of prison, you need to drop everything to go back to him.
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    And the award for most savage comment goes to......general
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Here is my theory, and suggestion, which you might not like: Nature abhors a vacuum. The area of your natural life that would normally include sexual relations with the opposite sex is being filled, somehow, by something else. (probably your job). Remove those things that are filling that part of your life, and your brain/body will respond to the vacuum by pursuing men and mating. (you might have to quit your job) (why do you think it is stereotypical that sex workers have difficulty in their relationships?)
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You gotta be shitting us Nicole
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Try Tinder.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry I’m busy.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Do you have a favorite male celebrity? You could send a photo of yourself to him through a Twitter or Instagram DM. @ FTS You have a very philosophical way of looking at life.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    How much are you willing to pay?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have a few requirements to enjoy sexual relations... 1. a sexy woman . 2. refer to number one requirement.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, contact juicebox69. You can be the next Jackie! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I hear crazyjoe is also looking for a girlfriend. Two questions: do you have a good plumber that you can call anytime, day or night? Do you like McD's food. If yes to both then crazyjoe will be aces for you!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I could fuck you in your mouth.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol - 4got2wipe! If Nicole hooks up with crazyjoe - I strongly recommend separate toilets. We know one toilet will be rendered useless after a trip to McDonalds for a romantic dinner.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    [view link] Nicole did get laid. She admitted it herself. You still aint getting half the shit truck Nicole
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion