tuscl

Recommended outside of club dancers

Ivan05
District of Columbia
Thursday, July 5, 2018 2:00 PM
Any recommendations on good outside the club dancers in the Dc, Maryland, Virginia, Pa, Wv area??

14 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Just to set your expectations: blabbing about who does OTC, is the best way to get your OTC privileges revoked (protecting the girls who do OTC should be a top concern, IMO). I likely wouldn't even tell folks I know well on here who my OTC girls are. I'd say it's close to 0% chance anyone will tell a guy who hasn't contributed at all, ever, to the site or forum. Not meant to be snarky, but you're asking for the most sensitive and privileged info, and given nothing to earn it
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Cue SJG
  • HumptyDance
    6 years ago
    Subra has a valid point. You don’t want to burn the spot for the girls that do OTC. That’s like asking who your favorite drug dealer is.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Those places aren’t in my area. My suggestion is one that works in most all clubs - to initiate otc. First you treat the dancer like a civilian - not some female sexbot. You talk to her like a civilian. Look deeply into her eyes - don’t ask about taking her to VIP. She will barely be able to resist you - after turning the tables and treating her as a civilian. Front room DFK sessions will lead to TLN OTC sessions - and waking up with a beauty in your arms the next morning. Your welcome...
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    [sarcasm on] Good point Cashman! Also when you are "treating dancers like civilians" you want to just walk up to them and hand them $5 and they try to start making out and fingering them with them with zero conversation at all. Because thats exactly how you would treat a civilian girl at starbucks.... [/sarcasm off]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This isn't a pimping service
  • Ivan05
    6 years ago
    @subraman good points! Thank you I know I’m a noob
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake - I was trying to provide some insight I learned from The SJG System! It was free, unsolicited advice from a fellow TUSCL member - so it seemed worthwhile?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    just because a stripper does OTC with a customer, it does not mean she will do it with you
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Just 4 states dude? Seriously, if you're going to ask the question then go for the gusto and try to compile data for large regions. While you're at it, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Personal introductions? a written approval that you can take ITC? We're all about service here. ;)
  • Ivan05
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan you’re the man!
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    You don't go asking. Who does that? You just keep your ears open and your mouth quiet. If you find her just enjoy. Sometimes its good to be selfish and not tell everything. Some of the best experiences when you least expect to find. Just go discover and not have someone tell you. It ruins it for others.
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    I think any man that plays his cards right can find OTC at any strip club. Don't go and act desperate. Some times you can get one on the first dance while others you have know a few times before she becomes interested.
  • K
    6 years ago
    You know you are a noob. Take the first step to fixing that. Post a review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion