tuscl

Yet Another Moron Tries to Write a Review

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:04 PM
This "review" of Purple Orchid in Philly was submitted for approval. Here is the entire submission: Stripper seduction How do strippers learn the "seduction" aspect of their job? Is it just what comes hard-wired into their brains as females+undocumented community wisdom or is it documented anywhere such as in books, courses, newsgroups, websties, mailing lists, etc? How do strippers learn the "seduction" aspect of their job? Is it just what comes hard-wired into their brains as females+undocumented community wisdom or is it documented anywhere such as in books, courses, newsgroups, websties, mailing lists, etc How do strippers learn the "seduction" aspect of their job? Is it just what comes hard-wired into their brains as females+undocumented community wisdom or is it documented anywhere such as in books, courses, newsgroups, websties, mailing lists, etc?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm too late to reject it. Already done.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    EastCoaster you've done your good deed for the day. Thank you! ... to think of it - Founder was enduring this shit for all these years
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Give'm a break - he seems to have a stuttering problem
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I clicked reject on this submission.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Lol WHAT?
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Fortunately it was rejected and not published.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Write a review for my hoes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion