tuscl

NBA Part 20

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
And the moves keep coming. Boogie to the Warriors, who won’t even be ready to play until Jan 2019!!!!!!

I heard Shaq, Kobe and the Mailman are signing to the Lakers after the 4th...Tristan Thompson and JR Smith are joining the Lakers for free.

15 comments

• sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    The rich get richer. This was a great signing. The warriors can afford to let him take his time and get healthy. If he is back to full strength after the all-star break, they are going to be unstoppable.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yes! I hate losing Javale but us getting Boogie is huge!! I dont know how the Warriors keep getting these great acquisitions but I love it. We needed a big man bad and he fits in perfectly. He can shoot the three and his defense is great. Just gotta keep that temper in check. Both him and Draymond stay getting T'd up lol.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bullshit...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    motherfuck - the east isn't going to win another finals for the next decade.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know Shailynn has this thing where he likes to keep in the shadow what I post and ignore me, but just so everyone knows I started an "NBA off season talk" thread and he has posted three new discussions about (go figure) the NBA offseason since. I'm not surprised.

Here is my original NBA off season thread where all the subject matter of his three new discussions could have fit:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    love or hate the golden state warriors. this organization has the brightest front office in all of sports. more bright than the pittsburgh penguins, and yes even the new england patriots.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol @nina
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    The issue was Boogie didnt get any offers. Hell his own team didnt even give him an offer. So he was like fuck it, I'll show yall asses lol

I can see why he wasnt getting any max deals. Coming off an injury and plus he can be a headcase.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Where did you predict this a year ago Nina?

A few weeks back you threw out Philly and Houston.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Wow, just heard this. Demoralizing for the rest of the league.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Golden State is just following the Patriots blueprint, with the only difference being that the NBA isa player controlled league designed to build super teams and the NFL is team controlled and no super team is ever supposed to happen.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    There is no league; no sense in even watching.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nina, if OKC buys out Melo and he goes to the Lakers I’m gonna make a 4th thread too. Is that okay?

Counting the posts I make is a little obsessive isn’t it?
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Don't make me come over there and separate you two....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Great theead
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion