tuscl

Rape Foreal

SCPandit
Washington DC
Sunday, July 1, 2018 6:48 PM
So, I was at a club in baltimore and I got into the room with thegirl. showed her the condom as if it was on and then continued raw she was uncomfortable and un sure and I had sex with her unprotected. Fantastic!! I began in doggystle and when i got her into mish I put my hands around her neck and took control of the situation. Very beautiful. She said she thought the condom popped, I said No it didnt look let her feel the condom and went back to raw dogging her, I came in her and lied and said oh no the condom popped. brilliant,stupid girl Now I need to do this more often and im thinking of just grabbing a girl up and doing it, BOOM BOOM BANG!

4 comments

• TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: SCPandit - this account is an obvious troll and posts incredibly deplorable content which is universally considered offensive by the tuscl community
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Simply amazing! And this account is kept open why??????
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah scpandit is a troll and a bad one. I still think the best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them but this troll has gone too far with this and the std shit. I think founder should consider deleting him.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    judyjudy and chessmaster, no disrespect, but I suspect it is just not worth dealing with on founder's part. He doesn't post much. Admittedly, when he does post, his posts are implausible, stupid, and obnoxious. Truth be told it is just not worth engaging with him, which is why I'm writing to you guys as actual reasonable people. I like the crazy stories on here regardless of plausibility. But when you're implausible stories are also about injuring people that's over the line. I wouldn't care if SCPandit is band but I suspect he'd just create a new account. Hopefully he'll go away when he gets bored. Or board as they say on TUSCL. Or maybe it is bord since that is closer to band! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion