tuscl

ID scan in San Francisco clubs?

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
I'm not a fan of the ID scanning at the front desk. I've read up on the reviews , but I want to avoid ID scans.

Any info on which clubs scan vs dont scan ID?

10 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just say no to ID scans
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to every club recently, but to the best of my knowledge:

Night shift: every club scans IDs, except Mitchell Bros, Crazy Horse, and possibly Gold Club (I haven't been to a Gold Club night shift in a while, but last time I went some years back, no scan). I also don't remember getting an ID scan at Condor, though could be mis-remembering.

Day shift: every club scans IDs, except Mitchell Bros, Crazy Horse, Hustler, Gold Club, Hustler and possibly Centerfolds
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I've been to four clubs in SF in the past six months. Little Darlings, Condor, Rolling 20's, and Deja Vu Centerfolds all did ID scans. Not sure about the others. But if a divey club like Little Darlings does ID scans they probably all do.

What's so bad about ID scans? I've seen other threads on this where people are worried about privacy. But yet there's Facebook and Google who monitor your every waking move. Shit, I get 6 or 7 scammy ass phone calls a day so my info is getting out regardless it seems. As long as I don't fall victim to identity theft I'm not too concerned.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Rolling 20's"

I think the Rolling 20s are a crips gang, but who am I to question where you guys get your girls. Otherwise, you might mean Roaring 20s :) :)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha yeah, I meant Roaring 20's.....that expensive, rip off ass place where they try to charge $400 for a 30 minute VIP. Fuck outta here.
  • PredragDr
    6 years ago
    It's all the 18 and up clubs owned by the Deja Vu Corporation. Most of these are subpar clubs, though you might find a newbie diamond in the rough.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info guys. I've got 2 weekdays .... likely 2 dayshift, 1 night to check out sf.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Update.
    No ID scan at Crazy Horse, Gold club , New Century. ( had to show my ID at New Century. No scan)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That would be interesting if strip clubs got involved in data mining and personalized ads.

I agree on the lack of privacy too. I remember being pissed when I found out a customer appearing in my “people you may know list” on Facebook. I don’t allow Facebook to be an app on my phone anymore and I turn my location services off on my phone before I go to work now.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, in SF also. A dancer and I traded numbers, next thing I know her Facebook profile appeared in my 'suggested friends'.

Facebook and Google are easily the most invasive apps by far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion