tuscl

CockRings

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:03 PM
What the general feeling about wearing a cocking to the club? How would the dancers feel about it?

18 comments

• Hank67
    6 years ago
    Why do you ask? Need one to "maintain" while in the club?
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Don’t judge me. Just curious.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    LOL I love this thread. I see great things ahead for this thread. Serious answer: extras girls won't care. non-extras girls will never know it's there, other than, I presume you will remain erect longer
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I like using them once in a while but can't pee with one
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Homo thread;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No homo. But doesn’t a ring cut off circulation? It can’t be comfortable.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Don’t knock it till you try it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't have any experience w/ them but I assume they would feel-it while grinding on you? I'd say "most" dancers probably don't care but IDK what kinda explanation one would give if they ask what's down there if they feel-it while grinding on you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    if you use the thin silicone ones no one will know you have it on, and yeah they do cut off circulation
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    its really hard to pee with one on
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The SJcreep wears a cockring around his scrawny neck when he posts on TUSCL. It cuts off the circulation to his pinhead and that explains why he can't stay on topic while posting his incoherent ramblings.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Here he is practicing a front room make out session with a tranny. [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's gay. ^ "Don’t knock it till you try it" Do you say the same thing about shoving a gerbil up your ass?
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    i'll bet that sounded a lot funnier in your head.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Here he is practicing a front room make out session with a tranny. Here he is on an exotic limousine ride with two trannies: [view link]
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    IMO c- rings are great!!
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    i think i'll go with JudyJudy on this one.
  • Gabebj
    6 years ago
    I wore one. It had a motor on it for her to enjoy. We talked about it before the dance and I asked her if she would be interested if I wore one. She said sure. I went to bathroom put one on, along with condom and we went to VIP. I did it to make her come but she didn't in the end. Motor made me finish quicker somehow! Won't repeat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion