tuscl

Strippers think we care, but we don't...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Friday, June 29, 2018 6:06 AM
JudyJudy started a thread about what PLs like for footwear, which is something I barely look at. I suspect that there's a number of things things that strippers might think customers care about, but most of us actually don't. This could be a good discussion to just hash out what customers care about a lot, a little, or not at all.

30 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    When I go to a club and a stripper starts whining about her life I say “boring” You’ve got this all rong, you’re supposed to listen to my problems since I’m paying you. Kidding, I don’t do that but man a lot of guys must do it because strippers talk about whiny customers all the time.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Mostly don't care about her shoes. Although once in a while, a stripper wears something that just makes her legs look super sexy. Don't care if she got her nails did. As long as they aren't grungy, I don't even notice nails, especially in the dark of the club, and don't know a single guy who does. Do very much care about how she smells. You'd think more strippers would stop worrying about things like their nails, and just give their underarms a sniff now and then
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    As I mentioned on the other thread, I could care less about what shoes they wear. I think almost all clubs require the dancers to wear high heeled shoes of some type. I once told a dancer that it was too bad that they wouldn't let them wear sneakers so that they would look more like the girl next door. She replied that she didn't want to look like the girl next door.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    I think it is a given that a woman looks better in a pair of heels. There is no doubt that they will enhance the shape of the leg and rear. For you to say you don’t care is a bit of a stretch in my mind. You have just become used to it because it is the norm. I would think you would care if a dancer came out in only flip flops or tennis shoes as appears to a nice heel
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    * As opposed to a nice heel
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I would think you would care if a dancer came out in only flip flops or tennis shoes as appears to a nice heel" In one of the dive-y strip clubs around here, the girls walk to and from the stage in sneakers. They look terrible. That said, I'm guessing that when most of us say that we don't care about footwear, what we really mean is -- we don't care what kind of heels you wear. I do suspect we all presume heels. For me, once we get to "heels", it almost never matters beyond that. Once in a long while, a stripper will have heels where maybe it's strappy up the ankle, and it looks crazy fucking sexy to me, and that's the rare exception. Careful though, those kinds of heels can also look street-whore-ish if she doesn't pick the right ones.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As I said in the other thread, I'd probably notice Army boots. But, choosing between platforms and heels... (shrug). You lose me there.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Oh shit, there's a difference between platforms as heels? Ditto the *shrug*. As long as she's on her toes with her ass sticking out, it's all good
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    IRL, I often find those shoes that are kind of a heels/boot hybrid, where there's a heel but it's a boot that comes up just above her ankle, one of the sexiest things ever. I imagine there are very practical reasons why strippers don't wear such things, but that is one example of female footwear that catches my eye IRL.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm a leg and butt man.... so high heels are a definite plus and probably heels over platforms although I realize they are probably harder on her to dance. What I care about in order of how it presents itself ( meaning as I walk in the door).......place needs to smell like something besides mold and or urine. I look for a good selection of girls--from what I have observed that means between 12-20 minimum. A friendly bartender Music with an upbeat but not so loud that I can hear it with noise cancelling headphones. On the girls....a smile goes a long way. Minimum or no tattoos. Long legs, small waist. If you are on stage actually a good dance routine. ( don't look bored)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I couldn't pick a dancer's shoes, toe nails, fingernails, or pretty much anything from the elbows out or the knees down out of a line-up to save my life. I also don't care about almost anything else beyond whether she is attractive and entertaining. I'll pretend to care about most of what she has to say, but I don't. She could be an ax murderer and I really wouldn't give a shit so long as kids were not involved and she wasn't trying to kill me. The only reason I encourage a lot of personal conversation is to collect information that will be useful in determining how much fun I can likely have with her. I also don't really care what she thinks of me so long as the entertains me when I am with her. About the only exceptions to the above are if a girl is obviously on drugs (especially opioids) and if she has an attitude problem, either of which significantly decrease her entertainment value for me. But then the answer is simple - hustle her ass away to make room for the next contestant.
  • fcsid
    6 years ago
    In regards to shoes, I can't say that I particularly notice. However, it is a very easy topic to use to start a conversation about. If there is one thing that women (not just dancers) can go on about its shoes. Actually, when starting a lap dance, I actually prefer it when the dancer takes off her shoes. Its surprising (and pleasant) to see how tall she actually is.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Its surprising (and pleasant) to see how tall she actually is." Agree... For me, it's not just "pleasant", for whatever reason it's a huge turn-on when the stripper is almost as tall as me, then takes off her shoes just before the first dance and she comes up to my chin. I love it, it gives me a little shot of horniness just as she starts her first dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “For you to say you don’t care is a bit of a stretch in my mind. (...)I would think you would care if a dancer came out in only flip flops or tennis shoes as [opposed] to a nice heel” You’d be wrong, at least in my case. A sexy set of legs and butt is sexy in or out of heels. Heels don’t make a girl *more* sexy, just *differently* sexy. Flip flops and sneakers can also be sexy, though for different reasons.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I'm with Subraman and fcsid on what a turn-on it is when the stripper takes her heels off for a dance and becomes her actual height. The other thing is that they seem to enjoy calf and thigh massages more because of what heels do to their legs. I don't notice when they're on stage, though. The other night, a stripper familiar to me was fretting about how one of her heels had broken so she was nervous about going on stage barefoot. If she hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have been any the wiser. Of course, there might be some guys who genuinely do like heels - some guys seem to actually be into stuff like large asses, so liking heels seems like a plausible kink, too.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    A couple things I don't really care about: Eyelashes - One girl apologized after our OTC session because she didn't have her lashes. If she hadn't said anything I wouldn't have known. Heels - The actual shoe/shape/brand, even the height doesn't matter. I do prefer heels though, makes ass look better in my opinion.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    when a ho starts bitching about her life you should listen and offer her real advice, and then start offering her advice on how she can make more money. Tips on outfits, makeup, approach, you'd be surprised at how that disarms them. Tell them you can help her and you can be a team
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Women care about different things and most seem to put a lot of emphasis on things like shoes, handbags, nails, etc - men are wired differently for the most part, IMO. I like femininity and for the most often do take notice when a girl is really dolled up but it's not necessarily my #1 thing nor a requirement for her to always be dolled up for me to be attracted to her - sometimes I do take notice of what she's wearing and think "wow that looks nice" but for the most part when it comes to strippers the ones that look provocative are the ones that get my attention. Plenty of times I've had a dancer wearing something she thought was cute but didn't do anything for me bc it wasn't sexy, they'll ask me if I like their outfit and I'll just smile and say it's nice but sometimes can't help myself and I just tell them how I really feel and tell them a cute outfit doesn't do much for me and that I prefer sexy/provocative outfits (and when I'm honest it doesn't seem like they really care for my opinion, I guess they wanted me to also think their outfit was cute, LOL).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not into feet per se but for w/e reason I like it when a dancer takes off her shoes and is barefoot when giving me dances/VIP
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I like femininity and for the most often do take notice when a girl is really dolled up" Come to think of it, I like femininity too, now that you mention it :) Makes you wonder if, while I don't particularly notice shoes, nails, eyelashes, etc., it makes a subconscious impact on her overall vibe and femininity. Eh, I don't think so, but wouldn't rule it out, either.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't care about any compliments they throw around. They could save a lot of stress not trying to come up with their SS.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I understand that women can be very interested in shoes - and bags. If I see a dancer - and there’s something sexy about her legs - I’ll look over her shoes too. Certain dancers have such long, sexy and toned legs - it’s easy to move up and focus on her legs and ass. I will try to peek at her shoes too - as a simple compliment of “Those shoes look great - with your sexy dancer legs.” - can go a long way. Here’s something that raised a red flag. I saw a hot dancer - spoke to her about getting some dances. She was up for anything - and I wanted to cum hard. We go to the back - and are waiting for a booth to open. I’m enjoying it as she rubs her round rump against my pants. She’s checking her hair as we wait. But every minute she itches her pussy. We waited a few minutes - and she kept inching it. That turned my arousal upside down. It was one of the few times I’ve not taken my pants down for a dance in that club. I have no clue what type of shoes she was wearing - but an itchy pussy is not a good sign.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @cash You missed out. She wasn't itching, she was making sure her lips were tucked inside her bikini bottom and not hanging out, flapping around exposed.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    In the words of Jacq the Stripper “if a man compliments you on your makeup, you’re not getting a dance” Sometimes nails are important because management in some clubs require it. Sometimes it matters in subtle ways that I won’t get into (because that’s several paragraphs of writing) but otherwise, yes a lot of times it’s just overthinking. Or for the self more than the customer
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - now I’m disappointed. When she mentioned how much of a flapper she was - I thought it was a reference to the 1920’s - and The Great Gatsby era.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > But every minute she itches her pussy This must have happened to Sascha Konietzko - [view link] That's one song I have never heard played in a strip club, though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - you are correct. I think women often look more critically at their own appearance than others. Guys are pretty easy to attract. A sexy ass in a g-string - firm body and legs - a pretty smile - that’s about all we are looking for.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Perfume or overpowering scents. I’d rather they go without and dance for me without all that added spray.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I care that she looks like she put a little effort into making herself fuckable
  • Scluva6969
    6 years ago
    Dont care: Shoes Clothes Story Do care: Hygiene Places I touch to be smooth and shaved Attitude Getting off "Chemistry" Ymmv
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion