Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miss Liwet

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since we're all posting pictures of our ideal mates, I'll give it a go.

Large collection here:

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

The girl in your profile pic is infinitely hotter than this

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hmmm I’m going with your submission is the hottest girl yet. Alas if things don’t work out with you and her I don’t think I could date her, I can’t date someone in better shape than me!!! Lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Imgur link didn’t work. Post her naked!!!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That girl is ripped - and her photos are very sexy. Love her insta - wow!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You have no idea the guilt I have right now viewing photos of her while eating a slice of pizza.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You is a muscle bound freak

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

If her tits were natural she would be perfect.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I disagree. I love the fakes, especially when they are well done. I hate the jiggle.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Too musclebound and low body fat for me, though she still retains her femininity much better compared to other serious female weightlifters.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

That is more my style as well although almost a little too fit; I would feel emasculated standing next to her. Totally hot tho.....

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

she’s nice.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

A girl with abs. I like, but some guys don't. Not what I would seek out. But if she had the right personality, I'd give her a go.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I’m with rickdugan on this one. She’s bloody gorgeous, but her boobs are, in my opinion, over done.

Hardbody girls can be fun.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

This is by far the best Instagram model I’ve seen. Her facial features, fit body, and future prospects are amazing.

I’m with Shailynn. Not sure how I can be with a girl in better shape than me, but maybe she could whip me into a better physical specimen.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement