Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCLer Theme Songs

Pizza (hiatus)

Pizza

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

LMAO fucking excellent man!

Watched every one and I think they're highly appropriate. I was trying to guess what each one would be. Didn't guess any correctly though. For SJG I was trying to think of a song where the subject is about fucking a goat but couldn't think of one. Your selection for him is civil, so good on you.

Mine pretty much sums me up.

Thinking of someone who loves big tits. I know rh48hr loves some big boobs so I'll suggest this one for him: youtu.be

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•
Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Well done

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant stuff!

What would be a good theme song for a cop by night/pipefitter by day? That guy needs a bad-ass theme song! ;)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ha ha.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very well done! Lol!

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

A better song for me is by Tyler the Creator-"Tron Cat", I'm the real life version.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shadowcat....

My apology to sc, Sorry, my friend!

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol! The theme songs for flagooner, ldk and tfp, hilarious!

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. the sjg theme song pretty much sums up his life.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Hey, I didn't see there was one for me.

FUCK YOU!

;-)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

flag,

I count that as a blessing.

Interesting

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Here's one for all you other custies.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

here's me youtu.be

and a better one for Shadowcat youtu.be

I think the girl in the video is even his type.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Clubber - lol! That Shadowcat video was too funny!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cash,

Thanks!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Here's another for shadowcat that only he and I, and maybe a dancer or two, will grasp!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Here’s one for SJG.

I love the song - and Chili looks incredible in this video.

This is one of my favorite strip club songs. It’s almost an homage to clubbing and otc.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

SLD, fuck yeah! Damn, you guys on this forum know me too well lol!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

TFP - your selection for me is not a bad choice for me but I think this one fits me better youtu.be

Here are a couple matches I think are spot on.

LDK youtu.be

SJG youtu.be

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•
Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

SirLDAlot - that’s right. Nasty describes my type quite well!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•
Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•
Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•
Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@joc13: Was that Mamisan in that shadowcat video?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Idk how I missed this thread.

Lol Sirlapdancealot, interesting song choice for me. I've actually never heard that song until I clicked on the link just now. I like Trina though.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Lol, why thank you! :)

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

My theme song would be.............................

Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap youtube.com

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah this one!!!

Fetty Wap - Trap Queen youtube.com

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My theme is 'Better Off Dead'which is a song I wrote and is on You Tube for anyone who is interested.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement