tuscl

Give Your Opinion On This Woman

rh48hr
Wakanda
Would you get dances? She is not a dancer.

She doesn't have that many posts and most of the posts are G rated. But look at the number of followers she has. Can you figure out why?

I will let you know later unless someone correctly guesses.

https://www.instagram.com/hailiescott1/

28 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Well.....rappers and "dancers" go hand in hand in the land of IG and videos.

But they aren't typically dad and daughter.......
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    She looks good enough from what i can see.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "But look at the number of followers she has. Can you figure out why?"

She's Eminem's daughter.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I probably would get some dances.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah she's eminem's daughter. And yeah, she's hot.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nothing special. Looks like the type who will let you hit it raw for a gram of coke. Youd be surprised at what these preppy looking white chicks are really like when they think no one knows.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    With a dad worth around $200 million, if she does coke I'm sure she isn't fucking for it. If her dad hadn't hit it big, she'd be another trashy south Warren trailer park girl so maybe.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I was hoping the Detroit people and hip hop fans would not see this right away. :-) but yes- it's Eminem's daughter who only has an Instagram account. No other social media.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I give her about a 7.5 - I'd probably get dances from her - a bit too-slim for my personal-tastes but she seems to have fairly long-legs that look meaty-enough (not into skinny legs); and seems fairly-busty for her slim-ish frame - and seems to have a pretty-nice complexion (not too-pale).
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Very clever rh48

She can always work along 8 mile and bring her own soundtrack!
  • Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    Works for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems Eminem has 3 daughters (16, 22, 25) - it appears this one is the 22 y/o
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Hell Yes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hottie.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Yes yes yes all day
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I thought Eminem only had one kid? Who are the other two from?

Papi you sure about that?

His Marshall Mathers LP is still of my favorite albums of all time.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ah I see now. The other two daughters are adopted.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    In my eyes that's a babe. Great shape, no kids, great face.

I'd be putty in her hands.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Very pretty eyes and face. Her nose almost looks after market, almost too perfect.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    She looks more modelish than GNDish, so not really my type. Props for not having a twitter account, though!

> if she does coke I'm sure she isn't fucking for it.

You might be surprised. I once met a young woman whose parents were rich, but she got off on doing stuff that would piss them off and that would prevent them from ever controlling her again. I don't think she did coke, though.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    @TFP...he sorta has other kids. One is his niece who he adopted and the other is his wife's daughter who she had with the guy she cheated on him with...who he also adopted.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "You might be surprised. I once met a young woman whose parents were rich, but she got off on doing stuff that would piss them off and that would prevent them from ever controlling her again. I don't think she did coke, though."

I know there are plenty of spoiled kids who like that kind of stuff but despite have two bat shit crazy parents, Eminem's daughter seems to have turned out alright. I know she did go on to college (Michigan State) and has graduated.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Initially yes, but when I looked at more photos I changed my mind. Way too much make up. I have a sneaking suspicion she would have a very Plain Jane face without it.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Is she on SA?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Who the hell is Eminem? Sounds like a candy produced by Mars. Figures...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Beautiful girl. I didn’t make the connection until I read the comments here. Hailey - yes - she grew up quite nicely.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is Michigan State a real university? I heard their diplomas are printed on toilet paper.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner - What are you talking about? Michigan State University is a good school. Not easy to get into either, as the average accepted applicant has a high school GPA of 3.62.

Fun fact - its campus size is the 8th largest in the US.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion