tuscl

Who the hell approved this shit?

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:58 PM
Review of ballpark tavern Another night at Ballpark What can I say, the Ballpark never really disappoints. It may be dirty and disgusting, but I've never had a girl turn me down for extras during a dance. On Thursday, took back Candy for some back door fun. It always hits the spot, even if the drinks are overpriced.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Similar to school, I grade reviews as A - F and will usually published the A - C reviews - I'd give this one a 'D' b/c it did provide "some" info but it was overall pretty-crappyly written
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    What Papi said... any helpful info should be shared IMHO...
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I rejected this one. Not enough details and it names a dancer who provides extras. No Bueno. Overall, I think reviews are getting better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I didn't vote on it but probably would've rejected it
  • 0ddJob69
    6 years ago
    Hilarious. Does anyone know if anyone can approve that is a VIP? Perhaps the VIP reviewers should be VIP's with xx number of reviews or some other criteria to wed out newbs still figuring this crap out or just after free VIP's for them or their friends.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "What Papi said... any helpful info should be shared IMHO" This is not helpful though. All i got from that is ballpark has extras(and supposedly "candy" does them). But we already knew that from previous reviews.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Hoosier i wouldnt even go that far. We just need everyone on the same page. There has been some shit "reviews" sure. But most of the really shit reviews dont get approved. Just wondering how this garbage made it through.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster - Love the new avatar. Well done!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Thanks.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Yes, props on your awesome avatar chessmaster! I appreciate the reviews you write...always more than one paragraph, entertaining and informative. I agree the review that someone wrote that started this thread is short but the reviewer was not explicit about what "Candy" did or didn't do. But in your entertaining and great to read March review of Follies you tell us about a fantastic time with Melody stroking your bare dick... Since the founder has said clearly he has no problem with names or details, I am glad to read such....as long as it is not abusive slander. Keep up the great reads please!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just like there are lazy reviewers there are also lazy approvers that seem to not put much thought into approving reviews
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "But in your entertaining and great to read March review of Follies you tell us about a fantastic time with Melody stroking your bare dick..." Lol! I implore you. Read it again please! I recall saying it felt* as if she was stroking my bare dick. i could be rong. But thank you!
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I rejected that review.......I guess someone thiks it was a good one
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I want to go there.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It was a lazy attempt at VIP, some idiot prolly hit the publish instead of the don’t publish, I think it wasn’t intentionally approved.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t vote on this review. As reviews go - it sucks - and it should be rejected. As clubs go - it sounds like my type of place!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ exactly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion