tuscl

Belgian Mega Brothel

mark94
Arizona
A Belgian city is planning to turn an abandoned hangar into a "mega-brothel" which city officials say will be "safer" for sex workers.

The hangar in the municipality of Ostend has protected architectural status and plans are in place to convert it into a brothel as the red light district in the seaside town is being cleared.

The brothel will be known as "Hangar d'amour" and will be run by the same company that manages a 51-bedroom in Antwerp called Villa Tinto.

The plan will see the town's red light district, known as Hazegras, cleared and moved into the hangar.

12 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I hate it when that happens.

Without me.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Hopefully LondonGuy will give us a report when it's finished.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Hmmm...if it's on the FKK model then yessiree I certainly will. I was in Brussels at the end on May, their RLD is quite small but some stunning girls in the windows and available for as little as 30 Euro.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Quick question for you guys. I've never been to Europe, so I'm wondering, when you go to an FKK in Germany, or to a Red Light District in the Low Countries, what ethnic background do you typically encounter there? Are there actual ethnic German hookers working in Germany, ethnic Dutch in Holland and Belgium, etc., or are they all just Eastern European/Russian girls at this point? Always wondered about this. My apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^these days many Africans and middle easterners
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ don’t know FKKs and those places but in the Red light districts
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive,

Middle Eastern girls? That's surprising. They're fairly rare here in the States. Some of them are hot
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^A lot of Syrian and Yemeni refugees in Europe they have no way to get to the US also seemed to be a lot of Algerians and Libyans in Italy and France.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Oh, sure, but don't they come from a super-conservative culture? I'm just surprised that significant numbers of them would fuck for money, especially the first-generation new arrivals. Shows what I know.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Dont you think there are prostitutes in just about every country in the world, I’m sure even the elites in N Korea have access to some form of prostitution.
  • ^^.... ."some of them are hot.." .

Lol naww- hot middle easterners are most definitely the norm, rather than the exception.
  • 1Chanman
    6 years ago
    I went to an FKK in Europe. Women were hotter there than any strip club I've been too. I banged 3 different hotties and did a threesome with 2 girls and all cheaper and better than any ITC I've done in the states. I wish they had a place for that when I was 16. I remember those experiences but have already forgotten plenty of busted nuts over here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion