tuscl

Lips ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I find very thin lips unattractive - I prefer all sexual body parts on the large/very-large side thus like full to very full lips.

Do you have a preference w.r.t. women's lips?

29 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    You and I are opposites. I like petite and that includes both sets of lips. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I appreciate a nice camel toe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm talking about the lips on her mouth
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I like pussy lips big and meaty. I have no preference for the other set of lips.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, yeah. I prefer prominent lips to lizard-like. But I don't like injected lips.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I look for pussy lips that hang like curtains of rare roast beef. I love to pull them - wrap them around my cock as I fuck them - I love watching a girl with big lips get aroused - her swollen lips look incredible!
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat, petite lips are preferred.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i like innies
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The question was w.r.t. mouth lips not pussy lips you degenerates
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If they fit her face, I’m ok with almost everything, possibly excluding the extremes on either end.

For pussies, I like ‘em all, from the thin delicate ones that open like a flower (don’t believe me? Check out some orchids sometime), to thick meaty ones that plump up like a balloon.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Another vote for shadowcat.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why isn't anyone posting picture links to further this discussion?

SJG
  • 0ddJob69
    6 years ago
    As long as the are proportional and not wearing a disgusting color that makes them unappealing with the rest of her look, I am fine. I am not locked into a particular body shape or type. Personality and appearance are the first two things to draw me in. Without those, we would be wasting each other's time. I want to have a good time, but want the lady to be fluid and have fun as well. I like unexpected positive surprises with entertainers. I don't like mechanical emotionless grinder dances. If both parties can find something they click on, that uses makes for a better experience. Thus why I am more picky and sometimes miss as many of you like to point out at some can't miss clubs. Personality and hygiene are two musts for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ pics?

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Any lips are fine as long as they aren’t doing that duck lip pout shit. I hate that
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I like black and Hispanic women to have a set of full lips on their face.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I prefer white women to have the fish lips, it makes the BJ feel different.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ pics to demonstrate your assertions!

SJG
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    pics of the type of women?
  • knight_errant
    6 years ago
    I'm with you on most of the bigger, curvier side, Papi. Fullness with a good cupid's bow shape on the upper lip holds a lot of promise for effectiveness.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    pics!

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Fuck youself chessmaster.

I for one would like to see some pics of beautiful women to consider.

https://www.fashionghana.com/wp-content/…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVQD9pi…

SJG
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Would prefer more full lips to kiss, but it's not a deal breaker. I honestly don't care about how pussy lips look.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Am I supposed to be offended by being called a degenerate? I'm not.

But anyway, I don't have a preference for mouth lips. I don't dig big meaty pussy lips though.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think overly thin lips are not attractive on a woman, but most girls that get lip injections just look stupid in my honest opinion.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Thicker lips (but not too thick) are nice but not a deal breaker. A nice smile makes up for allot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion