Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lips ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I find very thin lips unattractive - I prefer all sexual body parts on the large/very-large side thus like full to very full lips.

Do you have a preference w.r.t. women's lips?

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You and I are opposites. I like petite and that includes both sets of lips. :)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I appreciate a nice camel toe.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm talking about the lips on her mouth

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I like pussy lips big and meaty. I have no preference for the other set of lips.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh, yeah. I prefer prominent lips to lizard-like. But I don't like injected lips.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I look for pussy lips that hang like curtains of rare roast beef. I love to pull them - wrap them around my cock as I fuck them - I love watching a girl with big lips get aroused - her swollen lips look incredible!

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

I'm with shadowcat, petite lips are preferred.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The question was w.r.t. mouth lips not pussy lips you degenerates

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

If they fit her face, I’m ok with almost everything, possibly excluding the extremes on either end.

For pussies, I like ‘em all, from the thin delicate ones that open like a flower (don’t believe me? Check out some orchids sometime), to thick meaty ones that plump up like a balloon.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Another vote for shadowcat.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Why isn't anyone posting picture links to further this discussion?

SJG

Profile picture for 0ddJob69
0ddJob69
•

As long as the are proportional and not wearing a disgusting color that makes them unappealing with the rest of her look, I am fine. I am not locked into a particular body shape or type. Personality and appearance are the first two things to draw me in. Without those, we would be wasting each other's time. I want to have a good time, but want the lady to be fluid and have fun as well. I like unexpected positive surprises with entertainers. I don't like mechanical emotionless grinder dances. If both parties can find something they click on, that uses makes for a better experience. Thus why I am more picky and sometimes miss as many of you like to point out at some can't miss clubs. Personality and hygiene are two musts for me.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^ pics?

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Any lips are fine as long as they aren’t doing that duck lip pout shit. I hate that

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

I like black and Hispanic women to have a set of full lips on their face.

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

I prefer white women to have the fish lips, it makes the BJ feel different.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ pics to demonstrate your assertions!

SJG

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

pics of the type of women?

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

I'm with you on most of the bigger, curvier side, Papi. Fullness with a good cupid's bow shape on the upper lip holds a lot of promise for effectiveness.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

pics!

SJG

S
Supremeruler
•

I got pics for you sjg

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Fuck youself chessmaster.

I for one would like to see some pics of beautiful women to consider.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Would prefer more full lips to kiss, but it's not a deal breaker. I honestly don't care about how pussy lips look.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Am I supposed to be offended by being called a degenerate? I'm not.

But anyway, I don't have a preference for mouth lips. I don't dig big meaty pussy lips though.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I think overly thin lips are not attractive on a woman, but most girls that get lip injections just look stupid in my honest opinion.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Thicker lips (but not too thick) are nice but not a deal breaker. A nice smile makes up for allot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement