tuscl

I’m Married To A Stripper. This Is What It’s Like.

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:22 AM
This is what it's like to be married to a stripper--who is a clean dancer. Or so she claims. [view link]

20 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I wanna be married to a stripper!!!!! No wait, uh, I’ll just have sex with one instead.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    She seems way less flaky than most dancers. I would be a good dancer husband because like Marcus, I understand what's involved. Pity not many dancers are as well adjusted as Bella. I wanted to marry my ATF back in the day, but after several OTC sessions (and even more broken dates) I realized she was way too flaky for me. Being married to her would be very frustrating! She cannot be depended on, especially when it's important she show up on time, like for an audition I set up for her. She just blew it off with no call; nothing. Several people rearranged their schedules for her and for nothing. I've channeled my lust into a more FWB relationship with her and I'm a lot happier. I pity the fool who marries her.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You have to keep her in check. Dominate her or at least act like you are.
  • I want [view link] husbands personal stripper one [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When I was young - I thought it might be great to be with a stripper. Not a stripper as a wife - but as a girlfriend. I know that strippers are highly attracted to green - and divorce is expensive - so a stripper marriage wasn’t a thought. There can be some great benefits to dating a hot young stripper. Some might say the benefits make up for the negatives. However, as a stripper ages, and if she doesn’t change her focus from a highly materialistic, me-me-me, view - it can get old very fast! I’m friendly with a former stripper - who is now turning 50. She’s got no kids - no pets - it’s all about her. Since she hung up her garter - she’s had her boobs retouched, two face lifts, liposuction on her ass and hips, Botox injections each few months, lips redone, tummy tuck, and possibly other procedures too. She gets a new BMW every two years - and she never thinks of anyone other than her. She had a rough childhood - from an emotional perspective. But it wasn’t awful - as some childhoods can be. So, using her as an example, I’m very happy I’m not married to a stripper. An aging - former stripper - is not my cup of tea. The crazy shit that young strippers do can seem like fun and wild. But, the stuff I’ve seen this aging stripper do, borders on desperate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unless the $$$ is absolutely necessary, I can't see it being a good thing for a husband or wife to be in the sex biz where they have physical/sexual contact with other people - if it's a no-touch club then it's a bit different and more akin to nude-modeling
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    rulez. 1. If she was doing when you met her and you knew about it. You can't change it. 2. As long as there is good communication, you have something. 3. As long as I am getting mine ( I feel loved, wanted, and desired). I might not give a shit. 4. If she brings work home (drama or otherwise), I have to go.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I will not be married again, life is too short. SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    She says her average is $300. That is doable as a clean dancer in TX. And hooray for the husband actually having a job too.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This poor bastard. It's bad enough that, for the cost of a door fee, guys that he knows can walk into the club and watch his wife dance naked and, for $20 more, can actually have her ass in their laps. But now he gets to bear the added shame of having all of his shit publicized to everyone, including his coworkers and other social contacts. Whether or not she is a whore in any other sense, she sure is an attention whore.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    rickdugan doth protest too much, methinks. What's the chance that 95% of what rickdugan posts is fiction? The reality: turns out his wife is a stripper!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant corollary to my rickdugan theory: juicebox69 gave rickdugan's wife a rimjob last night!
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    I had a really hot OTC car date with one of my ATF's - blonde 30ish girl next door type. Met at a corner of the mall parking lot during the day - she drove right up next to my car, got in, started with bj and then banged her cowboy in the back seat in broad daylight. She told me she dropped her hubby off and he was waiting for her in the food court. It was like she was running an errand. We talked for a few minutes after, then she drove off. I discretely checked out the food court a few minutes later and there she was at a table talking with some normal looking guy. Typical good looking young couple, never would have guessed she just blew and banged a customer in the parking lot
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ many a stripper are a special breed - thank god we have them :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If an otc whore can’t compartmentalize her emotions - she’s going to have difficulty having any relationships in real life. The story StudMe83 told is quite believable.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm trying to decide if the article linked or the story of Little Red Riding Hood has more basis in reality. Both seem to qualify as Fairy Tales.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Well? Does anybody know her or is it an urban legend?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What part of the article is unrealistic? I’m confused
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    The idea of marrying/having a stripper girlfriend seems like it will be fun & a great experience... but once feelings get involved it's a wrap.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The article is unrealistic. Whenever they put a stripper in the media, or try to use someone to represent strippers its always someone who is supposedly good with money and has their life together. Its just feminist bs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion