tuscl

Which one of you did this?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Thursday, June 21, 2018 5:47 AM
Guy jacks off onto a stuffed horse in Walmart:

http://straight.fleshbot.com/8435106/onl…

You know that guy has posted on TUSCL.

Admit it, if the story said "he was wearing a cheap polyester suit" you'd say "I guess rickdugan was in Florida" and assume he'd post a story where he'd spin the horse encounter into a story about OTC with with a 9.5! ;)

Remember people, jacking off onto plush toys for children while you are in the store = non-brilliant!

7 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Most of us would have guessed it was you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! The story is definitely funny! This guy had a plan. He found the horse he wanted in the clearance section - then took the horse to the bedding department - and got comfy - and got busy! That’s crazy shit!

If he just bought the stuffed animal and took it home for the encounter - I wouldn’t give a shit - that’s his thing and it’s all good.

The moral of the story - enjoy your plushies OTS - not ITS. And purchase them before taking them OTS....
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ime doth protest too much, methinks. I think we know who the plush horse ducker is now!

Follow Cashman1234’s brilliant advice. No horse ducking in the store for ime! ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    so what you got tired of the dog and moved onto stuffed toys? you sad lonely little man
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Come on ime...

You can insult a guy. You can insult a guy's mother. You can insult a guy's girlfriend.

But insulting a guy's wiener dog? That's non-brilliant :(
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I am not insulting the dog. Unless you are implying that his feelings hurt because you now prefer stuffed animals.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When I read the article I could see SJG doing something similar. Then I could see him debating with the arresting officers - that the plush horse actually wanted it (because of the front room make out session).

We know SJG can’t afford strippers. He can’t afford AMP’s anymore. He can’t afford a fleshlight either. So a plushie is about as close as he will get to fucking a nice furry bush...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion