Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which one of you did this?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Guy jacks off onto a stuffed horse in Walmart:

You know that guy has posted on TUSCL.

Admit it, if the story said "he was wearing a cheap polyester suit" you'd say "I guess rickdugan was in Florida" and assume he'd post a story where he'd spin the horse encounter into a story about OTC with with a 9.5! ;)

Remember people, jacking off onto plush toys for children while you are in the store = non-brilliant!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Most of us would have guessed it was you.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! The story is definitely funny! This guy had a plan. He found the horse he wanted in the clearance section - then took the horse to the bedding department - and got comfy - and got busy! That’s crazy shit!

If he just bought the stuffed animal and took it home for the encounter - I wouldn’t give a shit - that’s his thing and it’s all good.

The moral of the story - enjoy your plushies OTS - not ITS. And purchase them before taking them OTS....

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

ime doth protest too much, methinks. I think we know who the plush horse ducker is now!

Follow Cashman1234’s brilliant advice. No horse ducking in the store for ime! ;)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

so what you got tired of the dog and moved onto stuffed toys? you sad lonely little man

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Come on ime...

You can insult a guy. You can insult a guy's mother. You can insult a guy's girlfriend.

But insulting a guy's wiener dog? That's non-brilliant :(

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I am not insulting the dog. Unless you are implying that his feelings hurt because you now prefer stuffed animals.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

When I read the article I could see SJG doing something similar. Then I could see him debating with the arresting officers - that the plush horse actually wanted it (because of the front room make out session).

We know SJG can’t afford strippers. He can’t afford AMP’s anymore. He can’t afford a fleshlight either. So a plushie is about as close as he will get to fucking a nice furry bush...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement