tuscl

Eating pussy and Ass in VIP

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Good lord did I enjoy myself last night. Day before I did a 18 hour poker session. Starting with $200 and ending with $1,500. Needles to say once I’m rested I awake to clubbing thoughts. Washed and sprayed the smelling sauces on me then bounced to a favorite club.

Kicked the night off with standard one song tryouts with chicks I’ve been curious about and discovered a new favorite. She was so good I told her to stop once a hundred was spent. She called me captain then increased mileage omg she was fun with promise.

Did find a new ROB but all she got was the change...stupid cunt like lol...she could have made so much more but her lose

Next on to an old favorite that I came with purpose to see. Did a standard $100 vip to warm up for a $200 Champagne...she is a hot, young, blond Russian that drives me insane...despite her age she is more experienced than some well session pros....she is a keeper indeed.

Once I recoup I wanted to champagne with my new girl I discovered and once I did the $200 she was more than welcome to make me happy...this one I got a good feeling will OTC me soon. This one was tinny and that ass and pussy I had to eat...I actually talked her into to standing on the couch and turning around to sit on my face...first time ever and a repeat I ate her ass and pussy until she vibrates lol...bitch tasted like heaven

29 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Damn juice that's some good mongering. I never understood eating a stripper's pussy and ass myself but I encourage a PL to do WTF he wants to get off. I was getting my LDK the other day with my backup CF and across from us there was another PL with a stripper sitting on his face just like you described. He was slurping her pussy and ass like no tomorrow.

And ya gotta love that butterscotch pussy!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Something about a small chick in general I just have to eat that Shit....medium to plus size chick never lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I had an amazingly good time
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a great night Juice! Did you come home with any of your poker winnings?

I usually drop my pants - stand on the couch - and tell the whore (sorry the dancer) - to keep rimming until I’m clean as a whistle! They live it so much - some try to give me a big kiss after - lol!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Was this another one of your wet dreams?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wet dreams implies Juice wakes up in sheets soaked in Four Loko and BBQ sauce?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol you fucks lol

Punted all my poker profit this night lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That’s okay. At least you’re not in the hole.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Was in that pussy whole LMFAO
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    after a few dances when its a little funky....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice and his misuse of words is spot on sometimes!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Butterscotch indeed like heaven
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ It also represents her size. Tight and tasty.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I bet you got the taste of shit too
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice be loving that shit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Of course he loves it! It’s combining sex and tasty food - what could be better? Pussy that tastes like BBQ sauce?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I wonder how many ways she walked away feeling violated after having juice's tongue up her ass. At that point, any remaining shred of self esteem was gone. No Silkwood shower is ever going to remove that shame, though at least she had the cleanest ass in the club that night. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking she walked away with a bit more dignity - than she would have had if she had eaten Juice’s ass. Gargling with bleach can be rough on the body.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Rick Dugan would know all about removing any shred of self esteem from a stripper, because he has plenty of experience doing it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice likes his butterscotch with little chunks of fudge.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - in theory - that sounds tasty - fudge and butterscotch - mmm!

Butterscotch and dingleberries - not so much - lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My son went on a tour of Ireland last year. I told him that when he visited Dingle not to eat the berries because they bad for you. He innocently warned his chaperone who just rolled his eyes. We had a good laugh when I explained it after he got home.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice eats pussy with a shit eating grin.

And he tends to his own personal dingleberry bush.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    juicebox69, don’t listen to rickdugan.

I could see a girl feeling violated by a rickdugan rimjob. After all, no girl wants a douche up her butthole.

But you’re a brilliant guy juicebox69! You keep rimming the girls! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Juice does this mean you also toss tranny salad?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion