tuscl

How guys get horny v women

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
It is interesting. While this certainly isnt the general rule, i know it is common for many women to want sex when they "feel" sexy, and this feeling can more often than not induce horniness. Feeling sexy meaning the girl is not stressed abt priorities, has her makeup done well, and looks good in the dress she is wearing.

Guys on the otber hand, dont need to "feel" sexy to get horny. Lol. Again, not all women are the same, but im not going to deny that what i stated earlier is common occurence for many women.

I decided to share this bc last night, i was in a really sexy mood after not feeling that way for a week and not wanting sex..last night i was in the mood bc i cleaned the house and my room and my makeup and outfit looked good. Then i remembered this is something that happens often for many women . I mean, there is a male equivalent to.this: obvi if the guy is stressed, he might not want sex at the moment. But my point is i have never heard for it to.be common that men need to thinm they "look good" to have sex. I.e. yall would want it to the same extent despite how sexy or lack thereof yall may look at the moment. Lol.

17 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion