tuscl

Do u guys listen to Cardi B

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Plz dont tell me u dont know who she is....strip club goers in particular should know best lol. Any thoughts abt her? Would u wanna get dances from her? Lol

28 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Who?
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I don't know who he is....
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    He’s much more pretty than you.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    Yes.. I like the Maroon 5 Feat. Cardi B.. " Girls LIke You"https:
    //www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOTlE1K90k
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cardi B is a record-breaking female rapper who used to be a stripper. She has had several hits on the billboard 100's top 10. She has collabed with established successful artists such as Bruno Mars (which led to her performing with him at the Grammys), and now Maroon 5 as Asor619 reported. Most of you have at least heard "Bodak Yellow" in the clubs.

I love her.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh and she's like 7 months pregnant and still working her ass off.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like Cardi’s delivery, I think she’s cute but after listening to Howard Stern interviewing her, man there’s not a lot upstairs going on.

I remember I was at a Super Bowl party with people as young as their early 20s and I think I was the only person that knew who she was in the Amazon commercial. I was thinking where have you people been?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^yes she strikes me as lights on but nobody home.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    If she strikes you as "lights on buy nobody home," I wish you could've seen her Instagram posts before she was super famous. There are definitely lights on. And she's a smart business woman, too, and it seems a lot of big names want to work with her. She must have been a smart stripper as well, or she wouldn't be where she is now.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    meh Not really good or bad, I don't find anything special about her from what I heard, just kind of standard sounds like everything else but that could be why she is popular.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She’s being managed very well by some sharp people, but hearing her speak she’s not very articulate, who knows mabe it’s shtick.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She is not very articulate, she is from the hood and dropped out of college. However, she is very smart. Doesn't seem like she got a great education or read many classics, but she has street smarts and is just smart in general IMO. Had she been raised differently, and gotten a better education, her articulation would reflect that.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She can't rap.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I'm not crazy about her at all.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never heard of her until now. I'm not familiar with her music.
  • Her music is great. Idk hkw anyone could disagree
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I agree w Nina and remember back when I used to follow her before she was famous. Girl was hilarious. Now lately it seems like she and the media are intentionally playing up her “ghetto stripper” persona in an annoying way but she isn’t stupid and is making insane money so who can blame her? It’s just like people talking shit on Paris Hilton for being a bimbo while she just raked it in.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Agreed. Cardi knows how to play this game.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    She's disgusting. Ugly, obnoxious and dumb.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I've heard of Cardi B. I've heard Cardi B. But I don't listen to Cardi B.

No disrespect to Cardi B or her fans. She's obviously very successful at what she's doing. But - truth be told - my TUSCL persona is not me. More accurately, it is the goofy joking part of me. And my love of the female butthole is sincere. So it is part of me.

But the music loving part of me is really focused on Classical. I love opera but I also like chamber music and a number of symphonic works (nothing like Mahler's 2nd!)

Alas, "La Donna e Mobile" is seldom played in the club! ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    No I would not get dances from her. I've know about her for a little over a year. Not from hearing her music in clubs but from an ex.

I've commented on her before--personally her hype exceeds the substance but having said that I give her credit for knowing how to play her audience and in doing so keeping clout with the social media money as well as with the music industry ( as it stands today)
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Average age on here is 73 cmon guy. Shes appaling
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like Cardi B. I understand her lyrics more than I understand her when she speaks.

Bodak Yellow is about taking pics of golden showers - which is freaky and hot! Maybe I’m not so good with lyrics - but the video is amazing!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    She should have stayed a stripper IMHO.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I give her credit for developing her celebrity persona and making money. I mean that as a sincere compliment. She didn’t exactly start out with a lot of advantages in life but has done very well for herself.

Having said that, I regard her the same way I regard any other celebrity in terms of being impressed or unimpressed with what they have to say. Celebs get heard because of their fame but the wisdom in their words is best judged on its own merits and without regard for their celebrity status. Cardi B is fairly new and she hasn’t really established herself as someone of whom I have either a favorable or unfavorable view.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago

"She should have stayed a stripper IMHO."

But instead she chose the multimillionaire path.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    I love Cardi B. Especially, her YouTube tax rant. She nailed that.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    One more thing about Cardi B. I sure don’t dismiss her because of her background. To the contrary, I give her a lot of credit for overcoming it. And because she and I have dang near nothing in common, I prefer to step back and try to understand her through her world rather than through mine. By that standard, she is very impressive. And she is young and I try to cut her a little slack if she says something that seems foolish because if I had become a celeb at her age, I’m sure my foot would’ve been in my mouth at times. I still get it stuck there now but I’m not famous so I can get away with it more easily.

She may find her footing more and more over time and may gain my respect. Or she may not. But many artists, actors, athletes and other celebs gain that status pretty suddenly and at a young age. They’ve sought it so I don’t feel real sorry for them if they fuck up but I also realize that they are suddenly in unfamiliar territory with cameras, microphones and Twitter all around them. Some of them start off a little rough but develop into more thoughtful and insightful folks. Some show a life long vanity, shallowness or arrogance that does not wear well over time.

In general, I don’t concern myself much with what I think of celebs. I admire an athletes performance or I enjoy an artists music. But I think we should all be measured by our character and not our fame. Character has less to do with what one says than with how one treats other people over time.

So I’m not in a hurry to even have an opinion about Cardi B other than to compliment her on her success thus far. Like I said, it’s impressive.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion