tuscl

Paperwork

ToyChaser
I just make them raise their right-hand and swear they are clean - then its all BBJ's & FS
Friday, June 15, 2018 9:30 PM
Does anyone else pay girls to get paperwork when they are willing to do stuff OTC? Me personally I have paid $500 for paperwork and then $150-200 for FS after that. I prefer to do this because what fun is it using a rubber, I'm always too busy worried about it popping or something silly like that. I also have a vasectomy so the only thing I have to lose from the encounter is the hassle of catching herpes or possibly HIV/AIDS and I like to minimize that as much as possible.

22 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I make them write detailed reports in triplicate.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Paperwork? Is that supposed to be slang for std testing? Why not just say it...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard that paper doesn’t work in preventing STD transmission. A condom works quite well.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I find wrapping it in a $100 bill does wonders.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    By “paperwork” you seem to be referring to a medical screen for STDs. What is the point? She’s in the sex trade. Most of the tests take a day or two to come back. She can take the test on day 1, screw some guy on day 2 and pick something up, and on day 3 get the results showing she’s clean, when she’s really not anymore, and pass something on to you.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    It's not that uncommon in the sugaring world and we're both tested in my current arrangement. [view link] is a good choice because you can display the results on your phone when the results come in. Price is $198 which includes HSV2 antibody testing (but not HSV1 which is so common they don't bother with the test). I also had a vasectomy. It's much harder to get written results from Planned Parenthood and don't go there anymore. @DoctorEvil is, of course, correct and it's only viable for a certain kind of girl.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer is correct! I’ve found that $100’s seem to increase the wetness by about 100%.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sex workers aren't allowed to give more than a HJ when they are contagious.
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    Does BJ99 have paperwork?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    By paperwork, I thought he meant a greencard
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    They just need a photo I.D. with proof of age.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Unless you and she both had been celibate, or exclusive to each other, for about 6 months prior to the test, and maintained that state until the results came back, STD tests aren’t a 100% accurate indication of cleanliness. It can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to six months or more for the human body to start producing antibodies. HIV is apparently especially adept at hiding itself, though allegedly there are new tests that can reliably reveal an HIV infection within about 6 weeks, IIRC. So if either of you has been barebacking someone else in that timeframe, you’re still at risk. And why aren’t you going to the county clinic wherever you are? Here in Louisville, it’s $20 for a nearly full battery (don’t know if they do the Hep tests yet). Free if you just need the HIV test. Also, if you give blood, they’ll tell you if you have anything that prevents using your blood. Yes, you have to lie about the whole “paying someone for sex” thing on their questionnaire, but I don’t have a problem with that. Especially since they’ve never found anything.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I think it shows a lack of trust. and you know she likes you if she lets you hit it raw.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ that or she doesn't like you and doesn't mind giving you something.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @Cashman I tend to pop condoms upon ejecting or during long missionary I've had the girls get off before I do most of the time, also when I do the jackhammer they tend to pop so a condom does not work well and I tend to look for longevity and not just Sex.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @Random thank you for the advice it is always informative to talk to another monger about how they do it. I tend to enjoy turning the strippers into sugar babies. I also agree that it is only agreeable to use certain girls for that method.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat IDGAF about thier proof of age, if they look old enough and are willing I'm going in. *Splash*
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Absolutely. Safety first after all, right? But knowing these little minxes the way so many of us do, I don't trust them to deliver honest "paperwork." No siree, I make them add me as an authorized contact person for the clinic that they use to get the test. That way I can call back and confirm the results myself. Of course, there is a period of time between the taking of samples and receipt of the test results, during which she could of course decide to fuck someone else. I deal with this by hiding webcams in her home and tracking devices on her car if she has one (and they often don't). If I find out that she fucked someone else, like a husband or BF who she initially claimed did not exist, I make him get tested too. Like I said before, safety first man!
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    $500 for paperwork! Shit, I do paperwork all day long at my job and get paid a lot less. The man Is still keeping me down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I just make them raise their right-hand and swear they are clean - so far so good
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Rick...that’s pretty funny.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve been with some sloppy girls - and that is the best way to otc into notc - as pussy is an impulse purchase. A dancer gets me worked up - and I’m ready for more - and the paperwork thing kills it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion