tuscl

Is BJ Dead

Trucidos
Actions Don’t Have Consequences
I am wondering if one of her Johns cut her throat at the Motel 6 or something.

Whore went silent...

20 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    Your creepy stalking skills suck. I just commented last night ab when I Skyped w Nicole and she showed me her penis.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I knew it!!! The size of Nicole’s Adam’s apple gave it away that she is a man!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    If a man named Lloyd Schoene offers you a drink or asks you to smell his handkerchief or any type of cloth, run away BJ you don't want to be chained up in SanJoseGuy's basement.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I got a front room makeout session going with her, an then since I've been pumping loads into her all night and waking up with her in the mornings.

I like her pictures too.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Whorific.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    She told me in the club, "I don't kiss".

But she is not the first stripper to not too much later on be demonstrably reversing herself. Makeout sessions work like that.

And then by mornings her makeup has gotten rubbed off, but her real colors show.

SJG
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    @SJG - "pumping loads into her"? Has it been at least 7 days since her treatment regime? Hopefully you're using condoms. You could become infected even if the harlot is no longer asymptomatic for chlamydia.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That darn SJG. Too bad the goat couldn’t keep this attention longer. Super embarrassed by my behavior! It’s shameful what I’ll do w some roofies in me! :P
  • founder
    6 years ago
    @BJ: +1 for the roofies crack.. literally lol'd
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah a prop to BJ for taking the creep's inappropriate comment towards her and turning it back on him.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well done BJ! She definitely won this discussion!

Although - maybe the goat is the winner?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    That goat is grateful for Bj99, the goat is saying “yay for one day SJG won’t be up my ass!!!!”
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m sure the women he keeps tied up in his basement.. I mean his “organization”..where grateful too. I really took one for the team!
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    BJ grow up
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Fully informed consenting adults, not ever kept tied up, but competing with each other to see who can get the most loads. Women have a much higher capacity than men do.

And during the women's initiations, serving as Story of O inspired sex slaves, special uniforms and all.

The world does not always need to be the way it has been.

SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ oh yeah? How many loads can you take, SJG? What’s normal for a man?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    If my memory is correct, in his posts from a year or 2 back the SJcreep used to swoon and brag about how he could handle everything the bathhouse towel boys and hat dancing Mexican boys could put out so he appears to be very proficient at taking oodles of loads.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU, Wraith Night Saint, can't be exposed to sunlight, has to spend his days sleeping in his coffin kept in the corner of the gay bath house.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Lloyd Schoene did suck 37 towel boys off in a row. His capacity to take loads is unmatched. What a huge fag
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    BJ99, if you want to know what men can do, you need to do some TLNE's, just like when hairless apes lived in caves.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

:) :) :)

Hope you are doing well.

SJG

Pink Floyd Pigs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM1WQKw…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion