tuscl

Blue Checkmark Verification?

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:45 AM
Is there any reason at all tuscl needs a verification process like twitter or IG? I can't think of one, but someone suggested it, so I'll throw it out there for discussion.

22 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. Those verification marks are to guarantee that a person's identity is known. That's really the exact opposite of what a lot of people here want.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Exactly my thoughts
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I suspect that someone is looking for a "not a troll" verification mark. Good luck with that...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Twitter's checkmark is more "adheres to the authorized groupthink" I have heard that IG doesn't allow nudity, so I don't know much of anything about that site. Either way, I like the vouched-for idea (whether displayed publicly or not) better than a "founder's pet" checkmark.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    NO need.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I still like the ignored count idea
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    No.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a millennial idea, so no
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Needs to stay open and anonymous, those are its strengths and those are its essentials. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sounds gay - not that there's anything wrong with that
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it’s useless for us pl’s. The less verification for us - the better. However, it might be useful to have verification for the dancers. Since the dancer directory seems a bit loose - it wouldn’t hurt to have a process to verify the dancer identities. Maybe a green check - or a dollar bill...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Since the dancer directory seems a bit loose - it wouldn’t hurt to have a process to verify the dancer identities. Maybe a green check - or a dollar bill... ✓ Tits verified on Skype!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice ppwh!
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I vote no. If the purpose is to tell the difference between legit users and trolls, I don’t think verification is necessary. Those of use who read and post regularly are able to make our own judgment who is legit and who is a troll.
  • math14
    6 years ago
    I agree, “NO” thank you please. Thanks for asking.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Login problem does seem to be solved. After you login, you are taken to exactly where you were. Thank you Founder, SJG
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I don't use Twitter or IG, so I'm not even sure how their verification process works. How would it work on TUSCL? Would we have to voice-verify one time over the phone or something?
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    No
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Wow there are some butthurt lonely old men with to much time on their hands. We have actively maybe 100 users. Are you fucking kidding me?
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Real TUSCL mongers know who are the trolls versus the sources of Expertise
  • ime
    6 years ago
    TUSCL should maybe have blue waffle verification...google it
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    Yes, definitely, Founding One. All members should be required to post their real name, photo, and bio info, just as I have done. In addition, for dancers, posting club, schedule, and menu with prices should be mandatory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion