tuscl

A new experience, but not as much fun

Jim_Dandy
Sailing the Seven Seas
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:59 PM
Hello friends, A while back, I told everyone here about the most amazing experience of my life. [view link] Well, now it has become a weekly arrangement. I give her $50 and she gives me a blowjob. Please, just don’t tell my mother about this. She will be disappointed. Well, recently this girl asked me if I was ready for something else. I asked her, “What could be better than what we’ve been doing?” She replied, “Let’s switch roles.” Confused about this, I asked her, “How is that possible? You don’t have a thingy. You have a down there.” She said, “Just follow my instructions.” She removed all her clothing. I’ve gotten used to this, so I no longer try to resist looking at her indecent exposure. Once she was naked, she sat down and spread her legs. She then pointed at her down there and said, “Pretend this is ice cream. What do you do to ice cream?” I responded, “Lick it?” She answered yes, “I want you to lick it. Lick it like it is 100 degrees outside and you want to enjoy as much of it as you can before it all melts.” For a split second, I thought about how disappointed my mother would be . After all, since she taught me that it is not polite to look, she would probably tell me it is even more impolite to taste. I then lowered my head to her down there region and started licking it just as she requested. It tasted just like my lunch. For those who are curious, I ate tuna for lunch. After a couple minutes of licking, she said to me, “If you want to give your tongue a rest, you can use your fingers for a little bit.” My tongue was getting tired as it felt like it had licked enough stamps to mail a letter to every residence in Los Angeles. Once I switched over from tongue to fingers, I was amazed at just how soft a down there feels. It was comparable to petting a kitten. Once I had a few fingers inside her, she told me to make a motion similar to a handshake. After a while, she was starting to get shaky. She was starting to moan a little bit. This startled me and I pulled out my fingers. After a few seconds of silence, she said, “Keep going. You’re doing great.” Then she asked me, “Has your tongue gotten enough rest?” I answered, “Yes.” She then said, “Better get back to licking. The ice cream has almost all melted.” I then went back to licking her down there, completely determined to finish the ice cream before it is all melted. She began moaning again, but this time it got louder and louder. Eventually she kept shouting, “Oh yes!” When it seemed like she was almost out of breathe, I stopped licking. I then felt some gooey substance on my tongue. It actually tasted pretty good, whatever it was. Slowly she started to catch her breathe and got enough strength to sit up straight. She then asked me for $250. I was about to give her $250, but then I said, “I usually pay you $50.” She explained by saying, “We were back here for at least 20 minutes. Our previous trips back here were 5 minutes at the most.” Her explanation sounded fair, so I gave her $250. This was quite an experience, but for me personally, I liked our previous arrangement a lot better. Please, just don’t tell my mother about this. She will be super disappointed.

4 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Best is to get some experiences with women, and then know that in strip clubs it is best if you can start with a front room makeout session, and then go to oral both ways and FS in the dance booth. And then after that seeing your girl outside. SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You should go back to the $50 deal. That's what I pay your mom.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Hola Amigo, if you're going to try to be a funny troll, you need your A game if you're going to compete with Mamisan and me!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Your mother would be very disappointed - Your trolling game needs work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion