Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cubs And Strippers

rockstar666

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Where in Milwaukee can I go after tonight's game in "Wrigley North" (Cubs vs. Brewers)? From my limited knowledge, I might be better off just driving back to Chicago. But any local WI clubs that I should check out?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Heart Breakers 9442 W National Ave West Allis, Wisconsin

It is not too far from the park and I have had good times more often than not when I visited.

Profile picture for tijuana_tim
tijuana_tim
•

Do you recommend wearing a tropical wool or polyester blend suit to this club? I guess you could do linen this time of year.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

My go to in MKE has been silk.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement