tuscl

Tijuana Tim Website Coming Soon

Monday, June 11, 2018 10:48 AM
I have my newly hired IT department on it right now. His name is Rech. Seems he used to work here at TUSCL by was recently fired, I guess that’s why you guys now have all these nice updates to the site. Rech assured me he will do an excellent job for me as long as I give him 1oz of kush a day and he gets to have sex with my twin ebony dancers twice a week.

8 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Please save some of your hot chicas for me!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Honestly, I’d be interested in seeing the quality of the girls available in TJ. If they are exceptional - I might find a reason to make a trip.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    I also have trannys, lady boys and goats if that’s your thing as well. Hey, I gotta keep up with what mamisan offers Amigos!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No thanks. I’m not interested in a tranny - or a goat - or a tranny goat! Just sexy Mexican girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    On a sidewalk somewhere: " Want to buy a wrist watch? How about a cell phone? How about some US hand grenades? I take you to see my sister. Ella es muy bonita, y only 10 dollars US. Everybody in Tijuana knows Tijuana Tim. When you come to Tijuana, just ask for Tijuana Tim. Here, I take you to see Donkey Show. " SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: tijuana_tim - comical parody account, not as funny as mamisan san_jose_guy - high troll likely hood not trustworthy Countryman5434 - likely second alias account for san_jose_guy
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Will do amigo! How many ounces of coke do you want her to bring?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ TrollWarnBot is spamming. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion