• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Not interested
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Pass
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Not every picture is as flattering as it could be. But I like her. I'd definitely get dancers. I like em thick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She's alright - if I was looking for P4P she's not what I would go looking for but if I got a chance to fuck her for free I def would - she comes across as many IG girls as having a good amount of GPS
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    GPS = Ginormous Posterior Syndrome
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think she has a gorgeous face, but that body and apparent attitude are too over-the-top for me.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not my type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... GPS = Ginormous Posterior Syndrome ..." Nice!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Way too chubby for me.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Very nice facial features. But just too "round" for me. If you want a rating, I'll give her a 5. Lose 20 lbs. and that might improve to a 7 or maybe even 8.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very hot! I like her face and her hot body. Sadly - it appears she’s a bit too classy for my clubs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She can make me a sammich but she is to much of a fat ass for my taste.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ugh. She looks pretty with 10 pounds of cake batter makeup layered on her, but the augmentation of her tits and ass are a huge turnoff.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy still rather fuck a goat.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not for me. 5 imo.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You guys are high or just giving OP shit when you say she's a 5. I mean she's no BJ99, but she is certainly better than the average girl you see walking down the street. At least a 6.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    5 to me
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As Dugan said - she just looks too-fake (manufactured)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Just like the Dushku limit at the top -- any chick beyond it is so hot, it almost doesn't matter how much hotter -- there should be an Uggo limit below which it doesn't matter how unattractive she is. This girl's face is nice with, as Rick points out, "10 pounds of cake batter makeup layered on her", but that ridiculous caricature body is a complete non-starter. Would not.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Um, no. I wouldn’t precisely call her ugly, But she’s definitely not my type.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    I would do her, but not enthusiastically.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Face=7 Body=9 If her ass were all-natural but somehow still looked like that (which I think is impossible) then her body would be a 10. Imho
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    People saying that she needs to lose 20 lbs... Where is she going to find 20 lbs? All that thickness is in that ass and then in her tits. Her thighs are a little thick, and her arms are maybe slightly plump. Doesn't have much of a belly. Waist is on the thinner side. The lower pictures, she seems a little heavier. Definitely appears to be short. Arms and legs look short in the full body shots. Wears a lot of make up and looks like she had a nose job. I'd still give the face a 7 (above average). The body a 5. Too fake all around. The sad thing is that her natural body before was probably a 7+ making her an overall attractive woman. When did this unnatural ridiculous butt become a thing? I want to say around the last ten years or so and even more in the last five. I really hope this fad dies out. I remember when J-Lo's (young, or younger J-Lo) natural butt was considered very hot. Now she looks like she's jumped on the bandwagon along with the Kardashians and messed up a beautiful thing...
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    4, maybe a 5 on a good day. Only that high cause others may like her. For just me, a 0, the same as the amount of interest I have in her.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^Lmao!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    > "I mean she's no BJ99, but she is certainly better than the average girl you see walking down the street. At least a 6." The numbers work on a logarithmic scale, like earthquakes. A 10 girl is 1,000 times hotter than a 6 girl. An average girl is around a 6.7 (to be more precise, 6.69897). If she's a 6, she's worse than average.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    She'd definitely be my type in a club. I give her a 9. Unfortunately, judging by the pictures of her and other ladies in that club, it's the type of club I'd never visit. Looks like some low mileage, air dance, make it rain type shit. FUCK those places. I'll read some reviews to confirm.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Liwet My scale works as a bell curve. 5 is average.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^my scale is the BJ curve you can ring that bell ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ?
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    For me, a three...
  • rentz2
    6 years ago
    Not interested in the slightest
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Unfortunately, judging by the pictures of her and other ladies in that club, it's the type of club I'd never visit. Looks like some low mileage, air dance, make it rain type shit ... I'll read some reviews to confirm ..." How do you know she's a stripper and the club she works at - which club is it?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Papi Chulo, some of her pictures are labeled Angels Gentlemen's Club NYC. But I can't find that club on TUSCL. They have their own Instagram account and it shows up on Google. So maybe it's fairly new? Still, from the pictures and videos on their Instagram ([view link]) it looks like a Magic City type place. So no thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^^ looks like a NYC urban club and those are kinda infamous for being mainly about bottle-poopin' and rain-making - kinda glorified nightclubs
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    This is what I like to see, but I know this is all GPS. Look, try to get what you but don't make any serious investment, because it is going nowhere
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion