tuscl

I Offended a Dancer Today

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Sunday, June 10, 2018 1:46 PM
A girl came to my table and sat up against me as we small talked. As we chatted she reached around and start OTP attention to Mini Me. A bit later she declared I must not find her attractive. Mini Me was at full attention by now. When I told her I though she was very attractive, she asked me why I wasn't fingerbanging her (her words). I obliged but then she complained I was not into it because I was only using one finger. I increased my commitment several-fold. Then she said "Jeez do I have to do everything?", unzipped Mini Me and helped him explore the cave entrance a bit. For a minute I thought she was going to take Mini Me caving. Finally she asked if she could dance for me! She dance two songs (after putting my little buddy away). $20! I would have taken her to VIP, but I had just finished a VIP and was low on funds.

29 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^good job
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You are so inconsiderate. ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Select and approach the girl yourself, then get a front room makeout session going. Best if this does include finger banging. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Sounds like it did not work so well for our OP this time, but he is clearly on the right track. Care to identify the club, or at least the metro? Sounds real good. Sounds like a state to be in. SJG Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora [view link] Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned [view link] Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs (Full Album) HQ Sound [view link] Robin Trower - Full Concert - Rockpalast Crossroads, Bonn - 2005 [view link]
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    The SJG is the most apperceptive being I have encountered here - Heed his words! And yes, my front room makeout sessions always include tentacle banging.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    So rude! :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    LDK82, the critical action happens in the front room, no back room until there is that front room makeout session. Our OP was already tapped out. But he is learning. SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    It was at a little known club called Follies.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That place does sound fantastic. I suspect that getting a front room makeout session going, then taking a girl to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down, and then continuing to see her outside, would work very well there. SJG
  • BJ4015
    6 years ago
    I wonder if it was the same girl who got mad at me because I wouldn’t go to VIP and bang her yesterday. I had just walked in and my eyes weren’t even adjusted yet
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :) Sounds like an extremely fun place. And a fun girl too!!! SJG
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    @BJ4015 - Are you of the same sub-genus as BJ99?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    that is a hell of a sales pitch
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    It sounds like goldmongerATL did some front room fingerbanging and borderline spelunking! Brilliant! These are the kinds of crazy stories that keep me coming back! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ He is definitely on the right track. And that Follies and that girl sound great. SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I think it was a brilliant sales pitch. Avoids a guy thinking she is not UHM and not getting dances. Left NO DOUBT what was allowed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That is a girl to see regularly! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People have written about that Chicago Club in TJ, girls who come out, jump on your lap, let a front room makeout session ensue, and have no panties under their short skirts and help FIV get started. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn - she deserved a good-tip considering how much she gave you
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Some dancers are just so darned pushy. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That girl was very upfront - and she wanted everything. It’s a reasonable price too. She’d be a good find on another Follies trip.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    A past g/f scolded me once for just using one finger, so now I always up the ante to two or three. Is this a thing with women...one finger pisses them off?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That's a girl to go back and see, and see regularly outside. SJG
  • BJ4015
    6 years ago
    @lord no I am not the other BJ
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    This is why you revisit clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my view - it’s important to be honest and upfront with dancers - even if it’s not what they want to hear. If you are tapped out on cash - it’s best to just say it. It’s never what a dancer wants to hear. But - it’s better to say it before she thinks you want to buy dances. If I’m not interested - it’s obvious too. I will let the dancer know - so she doesn’t waste her time with me. If a dancer wants to just sit and talk - that’s fine - but I’ll tell her - that I’m still not interested in dances.
  • ignorethisone
    6 years ago
    Good job. [view link]
  • RockyDarling
    6 years ago
    Ouch. Poor guy. Almost spelunking is worse than no spelunking. But yes i agree. Tell your dancer up front what your budget is
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    I went to my favorite club and my asian fav was working and she came over right away put her hand in my pants and led me by it to the vip area. When we got there she unzipped me and asked is she could reposition it. I told her sure, but thought to myself she was just holding it for the whole walk walk to the vip area and for the quick stop to talk to the dj. I was already pretty my at attention since she kept on massaging it. I didnt realize that reposition meant so was putting in. Once it was in she goes thats better, all i could think of to say was yes, much better, she just laughed and started her dance. After 3 songs I told her I am going to go off. Well she just kept going.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Janos, how much did you charge her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion