Roving Strip Club Caravan

hoarker
Washington
A friend & I were scheming one day and wondered about starting a stripper caravan with RVs and a big tent. We would set camp at random locations for 2-3 days per stop. Entry would not be open to the general public. A membership would be required. The tent would be plush with private rooms.

The tent would in the back. In the front entrance of the camp would be all the roadies and other decoy employees camping, all dressed as Amish.

16 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sweet but why decoys? I have always wanted a lapdance from an Amish girl wearing her bonnet. To top it off it should be done on a high quality hand made woodcraft chair.

Did this plan by chance come after a night of heavy drinking?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s been tried. Cops aren’t fooled.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    This going down in Walmart parking lots across America?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. What is an Amish strip tease?
    A. The woman takes off her apron.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It wouldn't work as you'd go between differing sets of laws in each town. Also, the girls would likely require expensive licenses which only work in 1 city.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Also, what would make your "tent" better than the established clubs? It takes awhile to get a club going and even if you spend a couple of weeks in a city, you'll likely lose out on customers who would legitimately want to try out your service because they never heard about it.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    Thanks for comments. It would be very low profile. There would no signage or advertising. Word of mouth would be the PR. And sites like this board. The camp would only be stationary for 3 days max. By the time 99% of locals, including LE, find out, it would be long gone to another venue. Local LE wouldn’t bother since they have bigger issues. Now the Feds, that’s a different story. The Feds have plenty of resources to spend issues like Stormy Daniels and investigating other illicit consenting affairs from 15 years ago.

We would only select regions of the country that are debauchery-friendly. And near military bases.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    so, you want a business 99% of your customers can't find?

Sounds brilliant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can't see how it would fail
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    10 years ago I knew this smoking hot chick, she was amish and living a double life, she had a car she parked at her friends house, a cell phone, laptop with cellular internet, Facebook page, etc. I had no idea she was amish. She went into my girlfriends house in amish clothes and I didnt recognize her, she walked out in her "English" clothes. We hit up a bar,
    she was drinking, dancing on the bar, flashing her tits. Pretty easy to live a double life when everyone u know doesn't go more than 10 miles from home by horse and doesn't have the internet.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Those large tents are a huge pain in the ass to set up and take down. It would take almost a full day to put it up and a full day to take it down. You'd also have to get permits/permission to set up on private land or businesses' parking lots.

You'd be better off having one of the vehicles serve as a decicated strip club, although you'd be limited to the dimensions of something the size of a tractor trailer. If local authorities start complaining, you can get out of town quickly. In a recent discussion topic, I mentioned that the French army used to have mobile brothels. They built 10 small rooms onto a trailer to be used for sex with prostitutes.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'm afraid that the motorized RVs would tip off even the densest LEOs that the girls weren't really Amish...... ;-D
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sweaty girls and guys in tents, bugs, wind blowing in and rain leaks. Sounds like a music festival I wont be attending anytime soon.
    We also need more links to entertaining newsworthy LE raids. Please proceed with your brilliant plan.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    This sounds like the carnivals that would come to the county fair when I was a kid. The carnival would have a tent with strippers. I was too young to ever get inside, but the barker would bring a girl or two outside and attract a large crowd. The barker's pitch was smarmy, to say the least, but I longed to see the ladies naked. Now I go to strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Makes sense, front room is a revival, back tent is a strip club brothel.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, Anton LaVey used to work carnivals, seeing guys drooling over half naked dancing girls, then on Sunday morning with the wife and kids at the revival service.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion