tuscl

Exotic dancer who viewed businessman as 'sugar daddy' ordered by B.C. court to r

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Norkum argued that Fletcher was guilty of the tort of deceit by expressing love for him when she actually considered the relationship nothing more than an exchange of money for sex, companionship and availability. He claimed that the deceit included a secret affair with another man, her business dealing with the other man and the other man’s active parenting of her twins."

Would strippers lie to us?

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/…

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe it’s just luck on that guy’s/pl’s part? When I say luck - I mean that the pl got lucky to have a judge who got misled by a stripper too - answhonstill harbors some anger towards strippers in general?

It’s difficult to recuse yourself from the proceedings - when your reasons are - you were a regular customer of Dusty Busty at the Landing Strip until she decided to cut you off!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I should send the link to my ex..........except I don't want to deal with the response.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL how is he going to collect though?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ put a lean on her house
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Finally - a ROB gets held accountable - yeah he was stupid but most un-knowledgeable SCers are easy-targets for experienced strippers and many strippers take advantage of this
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Seems fair. He gets back the real estate and she gets to keep the gifts and cash given to her. When it comes to pussy, all common sense goes out the window.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi - that would work. I’m sure it’s being done.

It’s so fucked up - as the house was bought with money the pl paid the dancer (when working for his company) - then the renovations were paid for by the pl too. It must be a very nice house - after $1.1 million in renovations!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Oh, come on. We're only talking Canadian dollars here, not real money! ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point! $1.1 Canadian dollars will pay for new garage doors! It’s still worth more that Rubles - and Turkish Lyra
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I need to hire his lawyer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion