tuscl

Stripper Shit

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:39 PM
Another post aboit dancers berating customers for “cheating” on their wives by coming to a strip club, then blowing the customer, got me thinking. If any dancers here know the answer to this one, I’d appreciate hearing about it. You’ve heard the sometimes outrageous stories that club goers claim to have heard from dancers. Do most such dancers actually believe that we believe that we are the only one they let touch their boobs or ass? That no customer’s finger has felt the inside of her vagina before ours? That she never gives BJs and we just happen to be in the right place at the right time? That she’s never been to a hotel with a customer until we charmed their pants off? The the bartender, bouncer, and manager all know nothing about what she’s doing? Second question. Is there a significant number of customers who *do* believe this baloney? Mostly curious about dancers who’ve used those types of lines before, or know someone who has. Also if you’ve just seen customers for that shit, hook, line, and sinker.

22 comments

• Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I think some of them really think we believe all that. The girl that I was talking about kept telling me that "I don't do this for everyone" . I don't think for a second that I'm the only guy she talks to. Or has handed out extras to. Her hustle is very very bad and only a true PL would fall for it.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    And as far as the "cheating" comment I told her right off that my wife knew where I was and it was a rare occurrence that she was not with me.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    The only dancer I've ever done anything ITC with told me exactly who she's done stuff ITC with. She wasn't trying to hide it from me. Maybe she's done it with more people, but considering she was very specific about the 3 other guys, I don't see why she wouldn't just tell me about everyone else too. Either way, I don't really care what she does on her time. I just care what she does when we're together.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I am skeptical by nature when it comes to strippers, so normally I don't believe this stuff. My suspicions are normally confirmed when I get them OTC and they act like old pros, some even handing me a wet towel to clean off when we are finished. On rare occasions, I have indeed been in the right place at the right time to convert a few girls in cleaner clubs who had not previously done OTC. In these rare instances, it is not so much what they said that made me believe, but everything else about the experience (time it took to convert, the obvious hesitancy when they finally agreed, how they acted the first time OTC, etc.,etc). Sadly though, once they are turned out and figure out how easy the money is, they rarely stay exclusive for long. But as far as that opening went, I rarely hear grief about the marriage thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If being well-grounded was a requirement for stripping then we'd be SOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't take much w.r.t. strip clubs at face-value so for the "most" part I don't let it affect me or try to understand/make-sense of it, I just nod and pretend their world-view makes sense, if you can't beat'm ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In all honesty, I think they say this more as being women than being strippers - they can't help being women :)
  • EdwardKang
    6 years ago
    If things are going really well, I believe the correct response is: "Oh yes you are an uptown girl...and I am an innocent man."
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    Naturally all of us veteran clubbers have heard more than our share of stripper shit: * I've never sucked a customer's dick before * You're the first customer I've ever seen OTC * No one else has ever touched me there before etc. etc. and I take it all with a shaker of salt. However, when I think through the twelve strippers that I've seen OTC in the past 2.5 years, I'm absolutely convinced of three quasi-virgin experiences: 1. I'm certain that I'm the only customer my ATF ever spent the night with. 2. I'm certain that a stripper who met me for lunch earlier this year and then blew me in my nearby hotel room had *never* seen a customer OTC before. 3. I'm certain that a current favorite whom I've seen five times in the past two months, four of them overnight, has never (a) spent the night with a customer or (b) gotten naked with a customer. I can't really explain how I know these things except to say that I have great trust in and longstanding relationships with all three of these girls and know what they're capable of. You may call me . . . The Whore Whisperer :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    we are not worthy...
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Whether in the strip club, or in real life, we all deal with fake compliments (you're so handsome, you're dick is big) and fake statements (I have never done this before). Both are easily handled. To a compliment, no matter how phony, just say "thanks". Its easy, simple and it ends the conversation because there is nothing left to be said. To the lie? Just say "cool". It infers that you believe, without saying you do and again ends the discussion.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    You don't have to believe it to enjoy it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Inverse question: to what extent is she also talking to herself, trying to convince herself she's a top-shelf stripper who picks and chooses, rather than someone who blows just any customer
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Keep in mind that the vast majority of guys who go to strip clubs aren't so nerdy about it that they post reviews and discussion topics here or any place else. So, there are a lot of guys in the club who are relatively gullible about everything going on in the strip club. Also, factor in that a lot of guys will convince themselves to believe anything that props up their pride. Add a hard-on to that equation, and we could talk ourselves into believing pretty much anything. And, I also believe that some dancers are also talking themselves into believing it as well. Ultimately, if SS didn't work at all (ever) then we wouldn't hear it so often.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    One of the questions I asked when I first started to go back to clubs and came her as a community member does the ability to separate real life from club life become harder and harder for strippers as months turn into years and the years pass. I've phrased it a couple of different ways but never really seen a response. From what I have observed and painfully first hand in one case the answer is yes. At first I doubt any of the women really understand what they are going to need to do to make a living but as the reality sets in part of the process besides becoming self medicated is to prepare themselves mentally to deal with the choices they need to make. Subraman makes a good point. Somewhere in the thought process it shifts from I really don't belong here to I'm only doing this for X to I'm top shelf.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"You don't have to believe it to enjoy it." Right. I also loved Lord of the Rings, even though I'm skeptical that dwarves are so much tougher than Orcs. If a guy wants to enjoy the thought for a few minutes, who am I to criticize? As long as he doesn't believe it, which would indicate he's easily manipulated, which can lead to poor outcomes
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @skibum: That’s pretty much the tack I take as well. Little point in actually expressing my skepticism in the club. :) @Subraman: No doubt there is a lot of that as well. Do you think that’s prevalent, or do you think they’re mostly just trying to make us feel special?
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    --> "Inverse question: to what extent is she also talking to herself, trying to convince herself she's a top-shelf stripper who picks and chooses, rather than someone who blows just any customer" Yes, this. More and more I'm realizing this is very often what's going on. Not just the picks and chooses part, but any of it. A lot of the things shes lying to me about, she's also lying to herself about.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Yes they really think people believe it. Some guys do fall for it genuinely.. but I think a lot of them don’t and just go along with it anyways. Either way I guess it works. It’s not just PLs though, those dancers say the same BS to other dancers. I never judge or pry yet somehow there’s always some chick telling me, unsolicited, that she makes tons of money and guys pay her thousands just to talk and she never does extras. Obviously like someone else said they are insecure and lying/talking to themselves- cuz there’s no reason to lie to me, I’m not paying them. Some are just delusional. Like the cheating thing.. if guys stopped cheating on their wives we’d all starve. Some girls are so bitter and hurt due to shitty men abusing them and hating their jobs they can’t or don’t bother to hide it.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I like to buy the "I don't normally do this for everyone " line. I mean it's plausible she's giving some guys air dances and me high mileage, right? That said, unless you're throwing around JS69 cash or she's a true newbie, if she does it for you she's done it before.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is a difference between having done it before and being currently exclusive. I am her CF and she treats me extra special, she told me so.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m ‘special’.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion