tuscl

The Scent of a Dancer

Mtent
Relaxation
What's more commonly used, cocoa butter or shea butter?

What cheap perfumes are used?

16 comments

• Mtent
    6 years ago
    Or maybe baby oil?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Smell adds to her natural smells, and natural tastes.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Victoria’s Secret body spray is hands down the most popular cheap stripper scent. Most house moms even have an arsenal of them lol.

Idk about fancy perfumes., I use a scented pheromone spray cuz it’s not too strong.

Baby oil and lotion is frowned upon, usually
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I use coconut oil. It absorbs well so you won’t leave the pole or stage slippery. Most girls in the club just rub any lotion the house mom has on their butts. Victoria secret love spell is always in the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Augments, but does not cover, her natural smells and tastes.

SJG
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Bbybunny does coconut oil smell similar I cocoa butter or different? What type of lotion is usually used by the girls on their butts?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've seen for sale at local adult stores a lightly flavored, water based, condom safe, edible lube which has a light cherry flavor, and probably cherry scent as well. Augments and enhances, but does not cover.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    re: oil, a dancer once told me she had started using coconut oil on her hair, and I was a fan.

The last time I complimented a dancer on her exceptionally soft skin, she said she used lotion every day, just not at the club. I'm pretty sure that estrogen, diet and hygiene also played a big part.

Fresh oil/lotion getting on stripper poles poses a serious safety hazard which one dancer told me caused her a broken bone from falling.

I never ask about scents. One tried making her own using essential oils which made me sneeze - most likely one of the floral ones, so she stopped wearing that one. The worst is when a chemical fragrance gets in my shirt and won't wash out.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Coconut oil has a lighter scent not as sweet and nutty as cocoa butter. Victoria secret vanilla body lotions.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    shut up, troll.
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    Its nice to have a the scent of a hot dancer on you for the next couple of days. One of my favs wears heavy makeup and she loves touching her face to mine. I now just bring wet wipes and make a trip to the washroom to clean it off.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Can Shailynn succeed Robert Tilton? He has still got a lot to learn and 4 years of high school in front of him.

Would it be better if Shailynn and Juice teamed up and built a ministry together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De8qahr3…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yncWoyl…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Opps, meant to go else where.

Replying to Janos above,

My sentiments exactly!

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard some dancers wear a fragrance called CreamofSumYoungGuy...

The dancers wear a similar scent after I finish called - CreamofSumOldGuy. It tends to stick with them!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    All the dancers I have ever met are very good at keeping themselves clean and hygienic.

SJG
  • topmandd
    6 years ago
    Strange - i was always told it's usually an industrial size bottle of Germ-X in the back room that they bathe in. The standard answer usually follows to be - whatever is the darn cheapest stuff they can find - and just hopefully no glitter in it. They aren't going to to be wanting to spend their money on any high dollar perfume.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion