tuscl

Stripper Housing

Saturday, June 2, 2018 11:31 AM
Does anyone know of any strip clubs that offer housing?

25 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Only Gawker, as far as I know ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I wish. That's the kind of strip club I'd like to run. Used to be on [view link], some reviews would start off, "This is not a strip club...." SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can stay at my house
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No such thing. Most girls that travel I assume stay in hotels and sometimes share a room with another dancer. There us also AirB&B where you can often rent a roon in a house cheaper than a hotel room.
  • GrayFox
    6 years ago
    Two clubs in Springfield ma are said to have rooms. Center stage and Mg
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    The White House
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Brothels offer housing -
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Ive heard the clubs in Guam used to offer housing and travel if you signed up to go work there for a few months.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    cocoa, tell us which clubs are closest to you and what you want to know about them so that you can go audition. We have people in your area. SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    On a serious note, you don't want to travel anywhere and be dependent on a strip club for housing. You could be kidnapped/extorted/trafficked. Make sure you have your own housing and your own transportation.
  • cocoachanel__
    6 years ago
    Basically the clubs in dc are closest to me like archibalds,cloakroom dc, and some more i cant name atm.
  • cocoachanel__
    6 years ago
    I just want to know do i need to have stripper heels and do they take new dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So in all clubs it helps to have stripper heels. The kind that are strapped on are the best, cause that way they stay on. All strip clubs are always hiring dancers. You just need to find out when the want you to audition. You can start with whatever shoes you have. DC clubs: [view link] then start looking up their web pages for phone numbers and addresses, though TUSCL does seem to list them. [view link] here, you can apply online, and maybe if not sure if it is what you want, you can start as a cocktail waitress. This is common [view link] cloakroom You can apply here: [view link] Good Luck, SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    if you consider chained to the basement in san jose then just seek out sanjoseguy aka Lloyd Schoene. You will have to find him though he doesn't go to strip clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As far as I know almost every club requires dancers to wear stripper shoes. With respect to whether they are hiring the best way to know is to stop by the club and ask - calling them on the phone usually does not seem to work too-well - you should go in person and go dressed to-kill/sexy - and it would be helpful if you visit the clubs w/ a guy-friend/boyfriend so you can get an idea of what to expect and how the girls look/act/dress etc.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    There used to be a club in Toronto that offered housing but it is gone.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    If you pm me I can send you the agency websites I use. You need to have at least a little bit of experience and yes, stripper shoes and outfits.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Someone won the internet with the gawker comment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said - that Gawker comment was excellent!
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    There used to be a club in ohio where they shared the same parking lot as a weekly rate motel. It went out of business though.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    Michael's Men's Club in Lafayette, Louisiana has dancer housing: [view link] And this agency can put you in touch with clubs all over the world that have housing: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Exotic Dancers Wanted [view link] AC NJ's top money making club Free Living accommodations Directions About Our Club
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Most of the dancers I know around Cleveland live in houses with housemates....other stippers, hoes, sometimes a leech bf, and I even know of a few strippers who live in a house owned by their dealer.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    oh and the last time I sat outside the club by the back entrance....It was pointed out to me by a couple dancers 2 pimps waiting for their girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion