tuscl

Top 5 strip clubs

Thursday, November 1, 2018 8:35 AM
What are the top 5 strip clubs to you? Cleanliness Friendly girls How pretty the girls are. I just want to hear some opinions.

12 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Cocoa, What makes a top 5 to me is going to be different from what would make it Top 5 to you. Actually, that is probably true of most PL's. Everyone has a different reason for their top 5. Here is mine : 1- Hong Kong - TJ 2- Deans Gold - Miami 3- Follies - Atlanta 4- Diamond Dolls - Pompano Beach, FL 5- Cheetah - Hallandale, FL I'm going to Detroit next week to check out Flight Club, so my 5 may change then.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Club Desire - Providence Inner Room Cabaret - Cocoa Beach Rhode Island Dolls - Woonsocket V-Jah's - Franklin NY Mario's Showplace - Webster, MA Many of my all-time favorites are now gone and 5th place could have been Dean's Gold.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Tootsies — Miami Follies — Atlanta Flight Club — Detroit Mons Venus — Tampa Baby Dolls - Dallas
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Don't know about how clean the club or girls are but the most fun. Cricket - Detroit Cadillac - Providence (may have changed since new ownership a couple years ago) Baby Dolls - Dallas Cherry Blossoms - West Babylon NY Partners Tavern - Erie PA (dump of a place but the girls are certainly friendly) Mile High - Houston
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong - TJ Ecstasy Theater - Costa Mesa Palomino - Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino - Las Vegas Sapphires - Las Vegas Haven't been to a ton of clubs in my life time though.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong, Tijuana Diamond Dolls, Pompano Beach Flight Club, Inkster, MI Club Desire, Providence RI Landing Strip, Romulus, MI
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is so overrated.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong, TJ Synn, COI Satin Topless, COI The Library, Westminster Paradise, COI
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The best clubs would have front room makeout sessions, back room FS, and okay to walk a girl right out the front door with you. SJG Jennifer Lopez [view link] JohnSmith69 has a front room makeout session with an 18yo hottie. Only problem is that he is so cranky that he describes it all in negative terms and blames it on the girl. [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Interesting to note that TUSCL used to have top-10 lists, and subdivided regional ones as well. I'd like to be able to sort ALL clubs by (for instance) best "value" or other scores; and I'd like to see a listing by State, and by region. Seems this function has been lost with some of the recent redesigns. I know that Founder and others put in a lot of work, THANKS FOR THAT, so I'm not complaining. Just a suggestion if it's easy / possible / sensible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion