Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Technically...

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

... we could all spend our time in more productive ways. But Trucidos takes slacking off and narcissism to Jedi levels.

What a complete twat.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

And he's gone. Thank you Founder.

S
Supremeruler
•

^He'll be back.

S
Supremeruler
•

There he is...

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

What a retard.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

So - does anyone think Trucidos is Dougster?

I guess not since supposedly Dougster was living in NYC.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Papi I can set my computer to show my ISP is in China, so anyone else can do that too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ yeah

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

So does anyone think it's the ghost of Dougster reeking revenge?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I liked what Shadowcat said about being able to put him on ignore faster than he can register a new screen name.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"So - does anyone think Trucidos is Dougster?"

Sure, it's possible. But I don't think so. Different posting style. Different motive, in my opinion. Trucidos is throwing an online temper tantrum.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Trucidos can't be Dougster. He never mentions Bitcoin.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^^ He's not wrong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement