tuscl

Cavs GS Recap - Game 1

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Yep Cavs blew it. Coulda stole one outta Oracle.

JR Smith screwed up before halftime, then the epic screw up at the end of regulation.

I had the under (217.5) and the Cavs on an insane money line +600. If that 2nd foul shot was made and GS didn’t score I would have been one extremely happy person. Ugh.

Does Tristan get suspended for a game? No

Game two close score again? Yes, unless GS drastically changes their defense scheme and/or Iggy comes back

What are your thoughts? I know if I was a Cav, I’d have a hard time even getting out of bed today.

8 comments

• SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    No horse in the race here, but yeah, that was an epic failure at the end of the game. Lebron's incredulous look is one for the ages. Unfortunately, I do think that was the series ... they will get blown out in game 2, lose one of two back home, and then GS will wrap it in 5. Had Cleveland won, I would have said this goes 7.

But more importantly, who is watching Lord Stanley's Cup??? Some amazing hockey being played, and as a big Vegas Golden Knights fan, I'm stoked. Can't wait for game 3 on Saturday. And I went to game 1 so that was pretty awesome.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yep I'm sure you have been a long suffering Vegas Golden Knights fan.

I've been a Caps fan since 1975 when I went to my first hockey game. It was an 8-0 thrashing by the Bruins with Orr and Esposito.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And no, @25, I wasn't 35 when I went to my first hockey game.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    They will go 7 games and at least 3 will be OT !
    Got to make it close!
    after 9 months of basketball the teams have to do something to get the fans to watch
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ eh JR Smith just can’t count.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner I know you were already in your Fifties, ;)
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    LeBron will go on to break even more NBA records, but he won’t match MJ’s six rings unless he gets a “Scotty Pippen” type team mate.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Agreed. MJ has more rings. LeBron will have to be content with being the GOAT.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion