tuscl

Stripper farts

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 1:45 PM
Ever had a stripper fart while sitting with you? Hanging out the other day with my regular girl who always sits in my lap and chats for an hour or so before I get dances. Funny, we had been discussing what we like to eat and nutrition stuff (sort of what I do for work), not too long after I get this whiff of air biscuit... well, more like crab cake. Yep, she let one slip. I didn’t say anything because she nearly always smells very nice and keeps herself clean. That was a first. Anybody else had this happen?

36 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    That’s gross, and what a stupid topic lol.
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I’ll take that as a yes lawlz
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Queefing?
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    No, distinctly different.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Whoever denied it - supplied it! What’s so stupid about discussing stripper farts? There’s little coverage in a g string. A topic about stripper skid marks would be gross and immature - but farts are just a fact of life.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Girls dont fart. Stop making things up
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    “He who smelt it dealt it...” but not in this case.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You are a moron. This is just so lame. Who fucking cares if a stripper farted? Immature doesn’t describe it. I’m sure she was embarrassed.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Didn’t Founder say don’t spam the board? I once asked my little niece if she tooted. She said “princesses don’t toot!” I said “I think you’re right, I’m sorry for asking that.”
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Ya mean like his? [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess it's something we guys think it's funny or no big-deal but chicks may be embarrassed/uncomfortable about
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm sure it has happened. I'm also sure I didn't care.
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    Farts are always funny. Chill out people, I didn’t bring attention to it, call her out or embarrass her. I let it float away like the wind. It was simply a strip club first... unfortunately.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I only recall one time. It was a SBD. The dancer left immediately.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I’ve had dancers fart while giving a lap dance. I don’t say anything.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Of course it’s funny - it’s great! If I was with that dancer - I’d take her to VIP right away! If it’s a fart from the back door - it’s a sign her ass is loose. If it was a queef - and you felt the could hear the shutters rumble - then she’s my kind of girl! I hooked up with a nasty girl at a party - we went into a wooded area behind the house. She needed to pee - but we are kissing - and she says “Give me a minute” - she squats in front of me a pees in the dirt - rips a nice long fart - stands up and we resume kissing! That was fucking hot!
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    That’s funny, cashman. Personally, I wouldn’t have been in the mood to continue after hearing her rip a long fart.
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    “It was a SBD. The dancer left immediately.“ AKA cropdusting.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman if a Bare naked lady farts in the woods does it make a sound. lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SBD. If a stripper lets a SBD she must be into anal sex. Otherwise that bunghole would be tight and that fart would be loud!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Big fart means that her lower lengths are empty and open. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive - lol! Oddly it sounds a bit like a duck...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao. You boys love sniffing farts
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Do you boys go around sniffing peoples asses to get your fix? I agree with bj99
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    OK as long as it's not a shart! :)
  • exxotica
    6 years ago
    Shit happens
  • exxotica
    6 years ago
    Shit happens lmfaooo
  • ndnman
    6 years ago
    So a loud fart means her ass is loose therefore she's into anal. That begs the question of why most of you guys have loud farts.
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    Dude don't mind the criticism - this post was hilarious...
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    Those Phat girls that Big Papi dances with - might lift him right off the chair and throw him across the room with one good fart!! Comes with the territory he roams in...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've had a girl queef more than once while i was fingering her. She seemed a little self-conscious, and i suppose i could have laughed, but i just acted like it was natural (as it was) and kept on going. I mean there was nothing unpleasant about it or anything. On the other hand, laughing could have caused much worse reactions than desired. Now, i remember when a girl let one rip and she kept on going as if nothing happened. It didn't stink too much, as opposed to the silent stinker, but i had to hold my breath for a good 10 seconds or so while keeping a straight face. It happens, i guess. On the converse, there were way less than a handful of times if even only once or twice, i ever willingly let one out (slowly as possible) while getting a dance out of literally thousands of dances over the years. Otherwise, never during dances or even VIPs. I do find other opportunities though. Although maybe i should try letting one go when i'm next to a girl i have absolutely no interest in and just want her to leave. The thing that really pissed me off was the one time a girl danced on me with a dookie booty. She didn't leave skid marks on my shirt or anything, but she still left a residual smell on it as well as during the duration of the dance. I am seriously shocked sometimes by the lack of self-awareness some of these girls have of their poor hygiene practices and resulting smells and i say that as a PL that is very meticulous about cleaning up before i go out SCing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree Dirk. Dookie booty is a bad thing. It’s not much fun at all. I wouldn’t be pleased if a dancer left skids on my shirt or pants after grinding.
  • TXbananas
    6 years ago
    Good points DD, I have probably crop-dusted dancers on more than one occasion while imbibing too much beer. Stank ass is horrible to me, skid marks—vomit! But I do quite enjoy the snail trails I often collect all over my crotch from nude dances.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I happen to think that stripper farts are adorable and funny... but if a stripper ever shits in her g-string before a dance with me, I think I would just become cellibate for the rest of my miserable life!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Snail trails are sexy up to a point. As long as it doesn't affect or deter a new girl giving me a dance. One time a delightfully naughtier girl was doing the semi-hummer on the pants and gave a sexy smile saying my pants smelled like pussy. Another girl, maybe not. But if it's at the end of the visit and the last girl, slime away, although that type of discharge is usually no reflection of arousal unlike the more wet (soaking) lubrication which is even sexier.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    BurlingtonHF - that would put the dirty in Dirty Jersey! Lol! I knew a very filthy civilian girl - who tried to convince me that her pussy leaked a lot - and those were the stains in her panties. But the color was always a bit dark. She loved being fisted - so maybe it was a snail trail -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion