Please don't spam this board

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
If you spam this board, expect your ISP to get this email:

Hello Abuse

There is a user on your network that had repeatedly posted racist and
violent remarks on my website. This has been going on for 6 months I
have deleted his account several times, but he keeps coming back. I
was hoping you could do something about it.

His last two IP addresses were

If I can provide any more information, please let me know.

I also CC'd his registered email on this, but it's obviously a
throwaway address.

Thanks for your time.

--
Founder
The Ultimate Strip Club List
https://www.tuscl.net

42 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Seems reasonable.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Excuse me Call.Me.Ishmael but according to Juice’s dictionary it’s spelled “seams” regardless of the context in a sentence.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Who's Juice?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Thanks for cleaning up that diarrhea. Some people obviously have way too much time on there hands.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I wish you Good luck with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Can't you block accounts from being created from that address?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I can block IP addresses, but it's easy to fake an IP address. I can block email addresses, but it's easy to create a new one.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK how to create a fake IP address and the avg person probably doesn't know either or may not be aware - IMO it's worth a try even if it's not foolproof.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you don't know how, then a Google search will get you there in moments.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think asking that nobody spam the board should be sufficient.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i think all it takes to block your IP is a VPN and they have free ones out there
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Even easier... download Tor.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Likely there's someone on here that could make them quit, or at least limit their ability to continue.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think asking that nobody spam the board should be sufficient.

@flagooner I assume you want a trust for that as well, geezaloo what a trust whore ;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I support at least SOME level of moderation; perhaps we see a slippery slope ahead which I consider a good thing. Past flame wars here, and not even directed at me, have kept me away for extended periods of time. I love the SC and general sex worker topics...I hope we can restrain ourselves.

BTW there ARE Russian trolls actively participating in social media; it wasn't just a pre-election thing. If you're in a group and someone starts posting really offensive BS just to stir the pot...it's not unlikely it's one of them. That's their job. Deleting their accounts may become tedious but it's worthwhile for the goof of TUSCL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Most Russian trolls spell better than Trucidos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think we TUSCLers need to do our part also, too many times we give the trolls an audience.

Many also complain about SJG then create threads to flame him or get into useless back-and-forths with him sometimes derailing threads - if u don't like someone's comments then ignore him but stop with the back-and-forth hissy-fit.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Sorry can’t help it. Making fun of SJG is just too damn entertaining.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I agree with Cflock
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Free proxy servers always have domain names which are distinctive. I also think there are ways to automatically check against lists of them. Though I think these free proxies do have legitimate uses.

VPN and TOR, yes I guess these are undetectable. So I guess you have to go on content. If it is people like Trucidos, then I think the issue is just not to let them go on too long. So if you are not sure, then you could just suspend them for a while. You might do the suspensions in a progression of 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, then 3 months, etc.

Then you might invite them to send an email to you, if they are willing to discuss it. Most of these ways of getting a different IP address do not work with email. All the main email providers seem to check for proxy servers. So having that email IP address for them would help. If they are legit, it should become clear.

So then its just like withe packers and movers. Not necessary to play around with them. Even if you are not sure that it is a Trucidos, you can just suspend them. Most people aren't going to make an email account and register if they know that they won't get any responses. So it is just the simple fact that most people will give up if they know they won't get much response.

You could also close any threads of theirs right off which lead with some sort of hate speech. That should get most people to chill out.

And thanks Founder for the new black nav bar at the bottom. It does help, and especially getting to go right to viewing your own profile.

SJG

Repeal of Abortion Ban, Ireland
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5/29/m…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trucidos is still in need of attention. It’s sad how he needs to be validated with attention of any type.

It seams he can’t control his desire.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Asking people to ignore trolls is the best advice that is almost universally ignored. Because human nature.

If it worked, then the interwebs would be cluttered with emaciated troll carcasses.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m glad SJG spent half of his day thinking up that response above that nobody is even going to read. Just people like me take notice, scroll right past it and continue to make fun of him.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, trolling is basically negative meta, not furthering the conversation but instead trying to start a conversation about the conversation in order to try and drive someone else off of it.

SJG
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Change Hello Abuse to Hello Abuser...
  • founder
    6 years ago
    abqspencer it was sent to [email protected]

and shailynn, i actually read SJG's post. It had a good idea in it.

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Have they said anything back yet?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Who is Trucidos? That joker and all his inane aliases go immediately on ignore. Thanks for your efforts Founder. You’ve been more patient than most people would have been.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will find this guy and dump a load in his basement. I could always use a good olace to dump
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I got your back founder
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I piss in his cherios too
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I out a floater in his beer and make bim a turd float
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I out a floater in his beer and make him a turd float
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    one more time buddy, then maybe you can spell all those words correctly.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've had that idiot trucidos on ignore from the jump, I'm glad I haven't had to endure his nonsense.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So Founder, say you had on your Admin Control Panel, a suspend option. Just type a short message to send out with the action, PM and email, and click on the suspension duration and if it is only for posts or also for PM's, and then submit it.

This way Tucidos types are neutralized as fast as the Indian Movers and Packers. They get no audience. And their threads are sequestered.

But in case maybe they have been misunderstood, their threads and account have not been deleted.

Ousting a brand new member is not a big deal. A short suspension is even less of a deal.

You can invite email reply from them, and that might have a more permanent IP address for them. It is also possible that some sort of understanding will be reached.

Mostly you'd just be removing the motivation for Trucidos type spamming.

I love the new ability to sort clubs by parameters, like skin level and ethnicity.

Not to be too greedy, how about also letting us do that for entire states? Say sorted by a selected parameter, and then sub sorted by city.

Having comments for individual clubs? I see some issues in that. So it would be only one thread for a each club, or multiple threads possible?

What about when a club closes, moves, or changes name? I think it better to keep threads through that.

So look up the club to start such disucssions?

Seems then we still need a new section to view all such discussions, and sorted by when they were started or by last comment, maybe by state or city too.

GREAT FORUM!

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Wow. Some good suggestions there SJG. Flag, not so much.

• bubba267
    6 years ago
    @shailynn, if directed at me, unlikely :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The Spam company is not happy that its trademark name is getting used this way. They have made this clear publicly. I think it came from WWII soldier field food.

Founder, the tag lines are hilarious! I'm glad they are back. But please do exercise due cautions.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The Spam company? Do you mean Hormel?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion