tuscl

Dancer Directory

ellocohombre
Pennsylvania
I was paging through and took notice not many dancers promote themselves. Hey it is free advertising, list home town, club you work at, and sell yourself!!!

6 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    It could be that the reason many women choose dancing rather than other work is the relatively anonymity and the ability to pick their customers in the club.

Internet promotion probably makes the most sense for an aspiring (or current) feature entertainer. Otherwise, dancers have been known to switch clubs for a while to dodge situations, etc.

Maybe one of Juice's dancer accounts could set up shop in PA if you ask nicely, though!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    for me, i took my listing down because all the guys messaging wanted me to go to cities i have no desire to ever visit. and i usually work at high-end, busy clubs so i don't really need to promote myself online. tuscl mongers don't seem like my target demographic anyways.

i am supposed to meet a member tomorrow who happens to frequent one of my home clubs. i wouldn't go out of my way to find customers from this site though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^are the guys messaging board regulars [except for SJG] or are they a lot of lurkers like yourself?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    no regulars, a lot of names i didn't recognize. except for one who i actually am supposed to meet this week.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t feel like I need to promote myself. Enough guys come in to the club, and I can catch their eye, and talk, there.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Goddesses like bj99 don't ever have to promote themselves!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion