tuscl

When the Bartenders are cuter than the dancers....

Friday, May 25, 2018 5:40 PM
Discuss.

12 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's probably a shitty club or day shift.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I find "Fire" at Follies to be very cute but she used to be a dancer there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Golly... this has never been discussed before.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I was talking to a really hot bartender in Treasures (LV) one time, we were getting on really well and she was as hot as any dancer. She was so tempted to do an OTC with me but chickened out. One that got away.
  • OraCLE1
    6 years ago
    Its almost like a bait n switch.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “When the Bartenders are cuter than the dancers....” ...I try to get dances, etc from the bartenders.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Well this is often the case a lot of times. Only difference is if there are enough hot dancers to make you forget the bartender/waitress.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I flirt and play with the bartenders. If the dancers aren't hot enough, chances are it's going to be a slow club. I don't get dances from the bartender/waitresses, but I do get them on my lap. These types of places money goes further if you're more looking to hang out, which sometimes I do.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Show me a bartender that's cuter than the dancers, and I'll show you a bartender that will be getting some dick pics from me in the near future
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I've had a couple hot bartenders take a break to deliver some VIP dances and then step back behind the bar. Day shift only though.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yep, been there, a local club which has a very cute bartender whom I have always gotten along well wiht. SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    most bartenders i encounter are below my cutoff. butt... if you include waitress that serve the drinks... that tripples the number...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion