tuscl

Locked down the dancer again

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:50 PM
Second time I had dancer with me from 8.30 pm to 1.30 am. We had so much fun.She gave me so many lap dances that she was tired and finally said she can't give any more and just took a nap in my lap. She had so many drinks. She she was on stage guys talked to her for dances 1 - One guy tipped $20.00 She told him she is with me. After her set she told me she just walk to him to say thanks and come back.I said go ahead I don't have any problems.But that guy looked pissed because she was with [view link] the time she walked to him he was sitting with other girl. 2 - One guy literally walked to us and tapped on her back ,asked for dances.She was drinking with me that time.She said no she cant. He was rude in asking her like that. 3 - Another very old man walked to her said something,tipped her $10.00 and kissed her on cheeks and said bye bye.. In the middle of the dance she asked for permission to go to dressing room. Ater she is back she said she is so sore. Later she told me she got off. That was so fun filled night.

56 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As usual, everyone hates that guy... unless you're that guy. Then being that guy is awesome.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I feel it....renting a dancer for the night to be all yours to hug and hold and kiss and grope and snuggle with is just fabulous....
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Selfish dick, I wanted her all night and you just hogged her. Still, I managed to gather up what little pride I had left, tip her $10, kiss her on the cheek, and say bye bye.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    BTW, when she went back to the dressing room? She came out and blew me real quick
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL, just before she kissed him.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    So you've gone from being butthurt and mystified that someone locked down the dancer of your desires, to doing it yourself. All hail the power of TUSCL...
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    locking down a dancer is probably one of the easiest and first skill you'll master here....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Such a difficult skill. If you can say, "I'll give you a lot of money to sit with me all night." you pretty much have it mastered.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DarkBlue999 come back and talk to us when you have three or four at your table on lock down lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hmmm I just wanna have sex with them and leave.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^you need to make it rain 30K to do that;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Locked down for 5 hours?! Holy shit I don't want to be around anyone for that long even a dancer. Even with favorites I get bored with them pretty quickly. Now, if the want to sit next to me at the bar all night no problem but we are both free to do our own thing. OP's dancer complained of being sore and tired. Where is the fun in that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf +1
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    The longest I think I could just sit around with a dancer is 30 minutes. It's not a date
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Nice replies guys.. This is the first for me staying with a dancer that long. Things that I learned from this experience 1- Dancers do get tired after giving so many lap dances .That's why you see some dancers sit and look at their phon3s at the end of the night. 2- They get chaffing issues in that area if they dance that long 3- They like to drink a lot 4- They also like to get off if they like the guy 5- Don't play with the tits towards the end of the shift because their body is damn tired and they are sore.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Subramn, Funny.This is strictly no extras place. When she left to dressing room for 5 min I was sitting in dance couch room which is the only one there.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael I know. I never though that a dancer can be locked by one guy for whole night shift. That's why when you request dances few girls don't accept because they are with somebody and the dancer is getting paid.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Dolfan, The power of TUSCL is unbelievable. It taught me so many things.Our friends on this board helped me a lot.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @lolruned When she is giving unlimited dancers why don't you sit around with her? Especially when the girl is the hottest in the club.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You gotta do you, man. My typical SC trip lasts 3-4 hours, and I lock the stripper down the entire time. A short trip for me is 2 hours, and sometimes get out to 5 or 6. It's okay that some guys don't want to hang out with a stripper that long; I love it, and that's all that matters to me. Perhaps the one difference is that I SC with buddies, especially on those long visits, so there's lots more people at the table, group conversation, sometimes doing dances with another guy's stripper, etc. In any case, I definitely resonate with the 5-hour-long stripper party. Just make sure it's stripper party and not stripper crush
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Thanks, DB999 for another (not so) humble brag thread. I hereby nominate Subraman for the Shakespearean Wit of Tuscl. I also nominate "CMI" for the Cliff Notes Editor of Tuscl.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @Darkblue: "Don't play with the tits towards the end of the shift because their body is damn tired and they are sore." What? Doesn't matter when I arrive - beginning middle or end of shift - I'm playin with them titties.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @DeclineToState, You don't get good action from them if you do it end of shift.Because they are sore by that time and girls hesitantly push your hand away. It's not that they wont allow you play but they are painful. Some things we need to think dancers perspective.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @ minnow, Yes its kinda brag thread because I stayed with a tall hot blonde(topless most of the time) for 5 hours in a club I can't imagine in my dream.Its like dream come true. I don't know it will happen again.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Dolfan, That dancer and the club was different ones.That club does not allow topless dances. Locking a dancer in that club is not worth it. So I didn't even try that route in that club. That dancer was tall and busty redhead. This dancer works in a different club and she is busty,tall and hot blonde.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lock her down OTC, for over night, not ITC. SJG
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but 5 hours? I'd have to keep her mouth full of something for at least half of that in order to tolerate that long a stretch.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You can have food, massaging, talk, jaccuzi, showering, sleeping, and all done between pumping loads into her. Just need to do it OTC. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ The level of sexual frustration is very high, if that's what you mean. If a woman marries a man, the odds are very hard that she will end up getting hurt financially very bad. The difficulty people are having maintaining a livable income is at an all time high. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I"m kind of curious. How much money did you spend for those 5 hours of having a girlfriend ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ That's why you don't want to do that in the club. You want to get the girl more into Mistress Mode, than Hooker Mode. SJG
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Sure locking down a dancer is fun, and can be ego-boosting, but I do sometimes feel pity for the other PLs who are trying to get a piece of her. To make matters worse, I always tell her she should leave and go, which she never does. (of course as much as I know why, it boosts my ego that much more... and of course she knows what she's doing too)
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Your next step is to lockdown a dancer without even paying her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Just set it up so you can get her outside. Best, right then. If not that, at the end of her shift. If not that, then by appointment when she is not expected at the club. Clubs are good to a point, but not for that much time. SJG
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @sjg and @rb Looks like we both are hesitating. She indirectly mentioned her roommates will be there. I offered her to drop off before her shit ends. She takes uber to go home. She was ready 30 min before her shift ends,but management didn't allow her to leave before 2 am. So I had to leave.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @stripfighter, I did the same thing. I told her couple times to walk up to the guy who tipped $20.00. But she gave me reasons and didnt go to that guy.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So back to Warrior15's question because I'm curious also: how much did you pay to keep her with you for five hours?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Also curious why paying someone to sit with you is some sort of status symbol?
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I get antsy if a dancer stays with me for more than 15 minutes before we hit the VIP. And after our dances she better be moving along to someone else. I got the ADHD baaaaaad.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Randommember, She does not just sit me, She gives me unlimited lap dances.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So you'll respond to everyone except folks who ask you how much you paid? The non response is telling. I'd figure you paid a shitload of money, which makes this all not very impressive. Still, if you had fun and you feel the money is worth it then that's all that matters.
  • TonyT2
    6 years ago
    1k to lock someone down. Well top 5% talent.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    Usually $500-1k depending on the club. But u gotta also pay for drinks, food, massages and any other shit she buys.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I usually roll my eyes whenever I see someone essentially bragging about getting a dancer to sit with them for hours. You're obviously paying for their time
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @lolruned - I totally agree. To each their own I guess but to me this is weirder than enjoying making it rain. To be fair lots of us lock down a dancer due to regular spending. It's weird to me to get off on the fantasy that other guys are jealous of that.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 and TFP, I thought you read my previous thread where I mentioned the number. I paid $600.00 plus dinner this time.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If you've been following Darkblue, if he's real and not a troll, he's had a long string of misfires, bad luck, and manipulation. He's finally gotten the experience he wanted for so long. You crusty old fucks might not remember what that's like, but again assuming he's real, I get it. He will eventually realize on his own that paying a girl to sit with you is not necessarily a bragging opportunity. At $600 a pop, hopefully that happens soon
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Sugar, Thanks for your post. Yes,I am real. I got the girl I have been trying after several attempts. She don't have a schedule in the club.She works whenever she wants. Works like only a day in the club. If I pay $200.00 for 10 dances i am paying $600.00 for 30 dances ( 2 hours of dances). That used to be my 2 or 3 trips to the club. In 5 to 6 hours I can get 50 to 60 lap dances with the hot girl. Now I am not taking dances with any other dancers because they don't appeal to me and frequency or visits to the club went down. That bragging post is just response to the guy who mentioned it.This thread is not really bragging thread. This is just informative post to those who think dancers are not obliging their request for dances inspire of tipping $5,$10,$20 on stage. Those dancers already with some other guy.Even I was in that PL place so many times.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Not sugar it is @Subram
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ First of all the idea that any of us here on this board aren’t aware of some guy locking down a dancer is ludicrous and a stupid attempt by you to change the facts that you are just humble bragging, if that’s what you want to do go for it, but really you aren’t the stripper whisperer you think you are, just another idiot blowing his money in an attempt to puff up your own ega.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'll never criticize how another man spends his money. You work for it, so it's yours to spend how you see fit. But I will just say that for $600 plus the cost of dinner, you could have had a far better experience with a hot stripper, for multiple hours, outside of the confines of the club. I am not remotely surprised that the girl made sure not to move for the whole 5 hours. I guess I just wouldn't get the same amount of satisfaction from it when I could have her (or a girl very much like her) out for hours drinking, eating better food than what the club serves and then fucking the shit out of her for dessert. Heck, in the area that I currently live in, I could keep a girl out for a whole shift for $400 or maybe even less and do whatever I want with her for the whole time.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Rick, I know what many of us PLs look for in OTC. I never go to clubs for extras and i never did OTC. All I need full contact lap dances from hot girl. Even if I do OTC I will just get same thing what I get in the club. This club is no.1 high end club in the city. Actually they say it is America's no.1 gentleman club. Many girls make minimum $1000 a night over there. Most of them make that from champagne rooms. I think $600.00 is a good deal from this club's dancer. Dancer have to pay $110.00 a day to dance there. If I get OTC I will pay $400 for same number of hours.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dark, identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. But if you are cheating on an SO, that is different. They you need to get your priorities straight. If married, then you need either a marriage councilor or a divorce lawyer. SJG
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    SJG, You do lot of front room layout sessions.. Are you divorcee by any means?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its always front room makeout sessions. Club which prevent this but still get big money off of you are clip joints. I am no longer married. One cannot live by cheating on a spouse or GF. Our local clubs are no touching, but low cost. Still occasional DFKing, like when girl wants OTC. AMPs are anything goes, and getting the girl DFKing is the key. Our underground circuit often involves some DFKing. Again, cause girl wants OTC San Francisco has gotten very restrictive and it now has no competition. It is screwed. In future travels I will always be going to places where front room makeout sessions are common, and we have respected people here who always do it this way. Others don't want to see this, so they don't. I learned long ago about DFKing in SF. When it was more open. I learned in AMPs that DFKing is the way to open the girl up and make it all mind blowing for both parties. SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes he is. in tj i had an EPIC three hours with a 9+ in las chavelas. cost me $300 plus... butt what a time. she was worth it. katerina. nice memories of the time in the club. her stage sets. fishas. in the booth with her. fishas. dances with her on the dance floor. fishas. smoking. fishas. talking. fishas. singing. fishas. and over and over. damn. she drank a lot of fishas. then finally. arriba. nice. i had $10 left. then... nine months later. a baby boy. thank GOD that the baby boy is clearly asian. whew. close call.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion