tuscl

My pics uploaded/ under what conditions would you do xyz 2 a girl

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Guy wants to give me head quite bad despite me telling him i dont do that for guys. Under what conditions would you want to eat a girl out if you knew she did not want to suck you?

Also my pics are on imgur per another user's comment. My username is @nikkibby. Not in the mood for anyone to see pics anymore but i downloaded them on imgur bc i already attempted to post them. I know ill still b considered a troll bc yall will think those snapchats aren't of my own ..but nothing i can do about eradicating those misinformed assumptions bitches lol. Take it or leave it.

26 comments

• Dont know how imgur quite works..thought all i need to give is my username.if i need to msg them another way on there let me know
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Nicole you are crashing into here with reckless abandon if you are real. Drinking is fun but it affects the dexterity of the digits.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You should submit some verification pics. Take a picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper with your screen name on it. Reference this website as well.

As far as using Imgur goes, save the photo somewhere in your computer (putting it on your Desktop is fine). Open up imgur.com. Drag the file from your desktop down to the taskbar to your internet program (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, whatever). This should maximize it. Drag the file up into the imgur site and you should get a popup that will let you upload it to the site. After it loads, it will give you a url that you can copy and paste and give out so other people can see it.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Under what conditions would you want to eat a girl out if you knew she did not want to suck you?"

I would go down on a girl for the sake of doing it; I don't need any reciprocation, and I'd probably pay for the privilege.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Under what conditions would you want to eat a girl out if you knew she did not want to suck you?

I find that situation preferable, not having a mouth fetish. The conditions are that I have to actually like her and hygiene has to be on point. No using it to "soften her up", in other words.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you're not a troll, you're still annoying as fuck.

But I think you're a troll.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m giving her the benefit of doubt for now. she may be honest in her pursuit of knowledge. i say this because of my experience of raising three daughters and a son. young minds sometimes get annoying.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Honestly, that's the best argument so far that she's not a troll.

I remain highly suspicious.
  • Any other responses as to what would make u go down on a girl w/o her givin head in return? I thought the proportion of men who would do this was marginal
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Show your titties sista
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No head no daty
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Guys offer to go down on me without getting a blow job all of the time, but I imagine your penis could be scaring a lot of them off.
  • Youre a dumbass bitch lmao @bj.bye
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    How hard is it for you to just post the link to your pics on imgur?

Btw, it was me with the suggestion.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    I’d nibble on BJ’s nooks and crannies, and just to enjoy the sounds she’d make...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    To clarify your first sentence - you don’t let guys go down on you? Are you not interested in getting oral from anyone - or not interested in getting oral from male customers - or all guys?

That’s an interesting statement - and clarification would provide useful insight.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the link, was hoping for more goodies, but nice nonetheless.

The comments are comedy gold, btw!
  • I took cuter ones today so i will post..topless in some but u cant tell bc not showing tits or nipples to that extent..feel like sharing them again so might post on here lol..and thx..ya comments on thete were so dumb lol
  • @cashman..dont want oral..tickles me and idk i like fingers better..honestly i thought he was so sweet ehen he said he wanted to do that despite me saying i wouldnt suck.him lololol just saying
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If you actually don’t like oral, giving or receiving, I’m unlikely to be interested in you sexually at all.

I could deal if you didn’t like giving, but enjoyed receiving, because it’s fun for me. But absence of both is a deal killer.

Do you like pain? Spanking? Whipping? Bondage? I could also deal if you were properly sub, as that’s also fun for me.

@Bj99: stop making me fall in love with you. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 - thanks for answering. I understand. It’s not for everyone. It’s good that you know what works best for you.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    yeah no oral, at least given to me, is a deal breaker.

I've already got one hottie on the side that hates giving head, how needs a second. She'll do it, reluctantly, but not for more than like 6-7 sucks then moves on to something else.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    She didn't want to suck me?

The interaction would not go that way. I don't ask girls to suck me off. Buy the time it gets to that point she is already sucking me off, as it is part of an escalating makeout session.

I don't go along with the 'extras' concept, wrong way to interact with the girls.

Front room makeout session and feel up is where it starts.

If none of that is possible, I'll DATY a girl, better than asking for ejaculation services. DATYing strippers has always worked very well.

SJG
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I don't think I've ever asked for a BJ. If it happens it happens. I like to eat pussy as much as the next guy and I'll pay for it with no reciprocation expected. And I really love finger-fucking a chick. In fact, a girl who will let me finger her pussy and her asshole is a real winner in my book. But if you're not into *any* of these things, then we're not simpatico. What's left? HJs? HJs are so lame and boring. When a girl starts jerking my shit, unless she's unbelievably good at it, I usually just ask her to stop.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Oh, btw, your Imgur link doesn't work
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion