tuscl

strip club drinks...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i just posted a comment on a hong kong review and maybe we can talk about drinking while clubbing. to start... my comment...
“i think the bucket of 5 mexican cervesa is $20. a bucket of fishas for her is more.( $9 per fisha.)
hk does have mixed drinks. this very last visit of mine i selected a long island iced tea as my free vip drink. i liked it. it was the bartenders interpretation so it was mexican style.
because of potential kidney problems i’ve been asked by my doctors to severely cut back the alcohol i drink. i used to drink booze around the clock. much tequila and ‘indio’ cervesa whenever in hk. so... many times now i buy a one liter container of pineapple juice. costs $5. as normal i tip $1 per drink.”

16 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ironically... at spearmint rhino juice bar in rialto i usually do get the green tea!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Bourbon or beer, depending on my mood (and the available bourbons).
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Warm weather Tanq and Tonic

Cold weather Scotch on the rocks, preferably Oban.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Crazy question. With all the “poisonings” at the Mexican resorts from fake liquor should that be a concern drinking at HK/etc. ???
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hasn’t been an issue with my drinking at hong kong, adelitas or chicago club.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Bottled is always the safest choice in Mexico. You never know the water source for ice. Back in the 70's on a fishing trip to Lago Novillo We ran into a couple of guys from BASS that had bought some local Mezcal and got the shits from it big time.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I was there Monday night and I appreciated the fact that you can pretty much request what that free drink is with the VIP card. I’ve also heard that you can take that free beer they give you and trade it at the bar. I’m a rum and coke drinker myself, but if not drinking alcohol I’ll stick to pineapple juice. The juice at HK is a buck more than the regular drinks, but it comes in a fucking huge container. Last time I did that I had girls asking if they could have some too.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ice has not been a problem for me at all in my favored clubs. in fact i finish off eating the ice and drinking the last drop.
    in hk the cervesa is usually $4. $5 for imported beer ( Heineken and Budweiser). shots range from $4 to $9. and hk is not generous as to the shot serving. if i want a nice generous shot i buy the rot gut Jose Cuevo at Adelitas for four dollars a shot. if drinking lots of cervesa is your intent go to tropical bar or las chavelas. usually $4 for two bottles. i’ve even seen banners at some bars advertising tecate for as low as $1 a bottle.
    usa clubs i hit are almost all juice bars (california arizona nevada nude) and drinks tend to be $4 to $7.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Can you just hand the girl cash, instead of dealing with fitchas?

They used to say on the HK site that if you buy VIP, then you get a bucked of beer bottles, I think the real small ones presumably for girls. Still so? For myself I would want to try and steer the girl away from alcohol, in case I end up TLN with her, sober is easier to talk, easier to stay awake.

In the HK bar Miami room, are the girls more aggressive in front room friendliness? Do they try to steer it to front room FS? Some of the available evidence has raised this issue. If they do, I think that would be great for a 1st FS - Restaurant Food - TLN scenario.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Justme,

I’m intrigued by Indio beer. Have you had Dos Equis? How does it compare to Indio? Both are from the same brewery.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i greatly prefer the indio beer. makes dosXX seem weak. and better than both modelos and bohemian. butt i am not anything butt a cervesa novice.
    SJGuy... sometimes i tip her cash butt it seems most girls prefer the fisha. usually seems to buy more time and front room (and miami room) friendliness until it’s time to drop my pants down. and i let her choose her poison.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Maybe the fisha gets them points with the management. And it applies in the Miami room to.

Are the girls going further with front room friendliness in the Miami Room? Seems like that would be the main advantage.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Probably they squeeze you harder for money in the Miami Room. But still could be worth it many times over.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as far as i know that if i tip her $80 for sex for 30 minutes the cost to me is higher in the vip in miami room compared to the $80 for sex for 30 minutes if i take her arriba in cascada hotel.
    the added cost of the miami vip room (paid with buying a bucket of ficha drinks is like $56 in contrast to $17 for a 30 minute room in cascada. and usually i allready have a room in cascada... which can be less per arriba when you consider multiple arribas.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So buying your VIP Membership does not get you into the Miami Vip room? You still need to buy a $56 bucket of ficha drinks?

That does change things.

For myself, I have no interest in pouring alcohol into pretty girls.

So then as you see it, what are the advantages of the Miami VIP Room? I would see it as possibly being more aggressive girls and front room friendliness going further, maybe into a first round FS right there ( at cost of course ).

Thanks
    SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    http://hktijuana.com/vip-services.php

Here it says that the $50 card gets you the hotel discounts, plus also access to VIP rooms. Doesn't say anything about also having to buy a $56 bucket of drinks and fichas.

About the Miami VIP Rooom
    http://hktijuana.com/exclusive-miami.php

"
    Don’t have time to take a trip to Florida’s infamous South Beach? No problem. Take a short drive to Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club’s newest private area and experience the heat like never before! It’s a one of a kind, intimate lounge experience equipped with only the best for our loyal patrons, including private rooms and restrooms.

Everyone who takes advantage of Exclusive Miami will also enjoy the company of the most beautiful and seductive women of Hong Kong in an area where intimate moments and naughty deeds are never-ending.

Space is limited. Reserve your table today.
    "

So maybe you have to reserve a table, and not before 5pm?

Doesn't talk about any other costs, like the $56 bucket or anything.

They have other VIP areas too. Anyone try these? There must be some advantage. As I see it, upper tier of girls, more front room friendliness, can go further. Maybe no limits in Miami Room?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion