tuscl

No such thing as beta males, but rather only dumbasses

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Given what i have seen discussed on this site as well as in other places, there is no such thing as a beta male.

Yes, there are unconfident men, but they are not beta, they are solely not confident.

Similarly, there are very respectful gentlemen who are very able to "get" many girls (being generous/respectful does not inherently delegitimze a man's flirting ability) . However, despite the latter category of men that are able to have strong "pull game" , this group is ignorantly misconstrued as "beta". This is a beautiful contradiction. While many men frequently define alpha/beta on the basis of eligibility to attract many women, the same men call other men who are respectful to women as beta, despite the fact that "beta " males do have the ability to "pull" more women (extent to whether or not that ability is actualized is a different story, but it can be and has been done many times).

Moral of the story: no such thing as beta males, but rather uneducated men who misconstrue gentlemen for "beta" merely because they attract the attention of women in a way that is not misogynistic. Such a tactic is not beta, but rather the way it is supposed to be done.

Side note: hitting/speaking on women assertively is not to be confused to aggressiveness, which is disgusting as fuck and the kind of men i love pushing far the fuck away from me.

-this post has been pretty clear, so dont think ill need 2 repsond 2 any comments.

27 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    Well I'd like to respond though anyway it's a good post I think it's pretty accurate and I agree with your sentiments.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Sorry for the text to speech run on
  • No, im sorry 4 the post having to be as long as it is, but all points were equally necessary and not superflous. And thanks.
  • Superfluous **
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Did you just finished psychology at UT ?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    There is such a thing as low-T males and soy boys, though.
  • Also one thing i forgot to add: sure, i suppose beta males do exist. I.e the males which are non aggressive, nor assertive, but who like a girl but simply are not confident at conveying that interest. However, this post was not about that, but rather entirely about the mistake of labeling an assertive gentleman as "beta" despite successfully attracting as many, if not more, women than an "alpha" merely because of his high amount of gentlemanliness.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’d just like to remind everyone that the ‘stupid borning manifesto fee’ applies to memebers posing as females, also.

And @ ppwh, I love soyboys! They are the only men who you can send to the grocery store! ❤️❤️
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Put two Beta males in a fishtank and its game on! Only one might survive. Thats what we are talking about here right?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Well that was 2 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I didn’t bother to read your post, because the premise stated in the title is wrong.

There *are* beta males, just as there are beta females. They’re followers, seldom taking the lead, and then only temporarily and with their alpha’s permission, tacit or explicit. They don’t usually assert themselves, and not always because they cannot, but because they’re just more comfortable doing what the alpha wants them to do.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG is proof of beta males
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t know what i am.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Negative SJG is an Omega male

http://en.wikimannia.org/Gamma_male
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    What kind of male am I?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    ^^^tranny??
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The OP is living proof that there are poseurs and trolls lurking on every corner of the internet!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Thanks @IME I fully expected smartass comments like that and more
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I love Bj99 more each time she posts. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With Bj’s boner fee and stupid boring manifesto fee - Nick is going to go broke!

His posts about his law journal - and beta males - while fantasizing about being ass fucked by a Serena Williams tranny - are quite lengthy and dull!

If Bj adds a no punctuation up charge - Nick won’t be able to afford those new pumps he’s been eyeing at Marshall’s!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    OK, This post, by Nicole, fully justifies my first suspicion, "she" is a he!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The Alpha / Beta male theory is bull shit. There are different personality types and social types, but that this somehow is related to the animal kingdom is nonsense.

SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I thought she had fat fingers, but it turns out it’s actually a small penis.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It/he/she could be SJG’s feminine alter-ego? Portraying itself as over educated and fully uninformed.

Maybe SJG doesn’t mind dropping the soap in the shower...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Jerk yes. But still sometimes funny.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ Creep!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Wraith Night Saint, sun light would disintegrate him.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion