tuscl

When will BJ....

skibum609
Massachusetts
Let us know where she works so we can get non-extras lap dances? I have frequent flyer miles I need to use up.

34 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Road trip!
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    I AM IN... Oops, you said no extras, so I guess I should I am there.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Awe. That’s so sweet. Maybe some extras just for Skibum.❤️
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No disrespect intended BJ, but a chat, some cocktails and some great laps would be welcomed.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    ^ Smooth. Launching the system.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That Skibum is a smooth one! My ex boyfriend calls that kinda gentlemanly behavior being a “slow play motherfucker.” ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao Bj. I come across poorly in the written word, but am beloved in real life.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You’ve alwyas seemed okay to me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure I could afford Bj.

But PoleDancer83 - has the look of a girl who would be just my type!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    omg Cashman, ur like the only one on here where appealing to you is clearly not a complement! I think you should take back what you just suggested ab poledancer. I doubt her pussy is hanging down from her thong either. :P
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'd definitely get a couple lap dances from you
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’ll let everyone know if I do any traveling this summer. I might go visit a friend in Fresno, CA for awhile.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Great. SJG has a reasonable drive to see Bj but I’m not so lucky.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That’s a long journey on a Huffy tho.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Lol. True.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Just saying, Amtrak lets you bring your Huffy bike onboard as long as its tires are less than 2" wide -

https://www.amtrak.com/bring-your-bicycl…

SJG might have to get some travel wheels for this trip, but it's only $32 for the Amtrak ticket to Fresno :D
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    He’d have to actually step foot in a strip club too tho.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    If when in Fresno you make your to clubs in SF, do let us Bay Area clubbers know.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’ve never been there. I’ll try locally, first.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    That would be so sweet. Make sure you let us know when you travel, I’d take a plane to get some dances with you. Somebody already said “road trip”!
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’d love to get my hands on that ass. I’ve been told I give great ass massages :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - your body is gorgeous - and incredibly desirable. I know you provide a great experience for your customers.

I know PoleDancer83 is a beauty - and very sexy too. I’m sure her lips don’t hang like slices of rare roast beef.

I apologize if my post from a previous discussion was interjected here to make my complimenting of PoleDancer83 seem back handed. It wasn’t intended to insult her in any way.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ The first step in getting out of a hole is to stop digging.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234: “ I’m sure her lips don’t hang like slices of rare roast beef.”

Even if they do, there ain’t a damned thing wrong with that.

One of the hottest girls I’ve met was a redhead with *the* longest pussy lips I have ever seen. When she got turned on, they’d swell up even more.

When she orgasmed, her face and chest would flush as dark as anyone I’ve seen, and her entire body would spasm violently. Then she’d twitch and tremble in “aftershocks” for another couple of minutes. Even the lightest touch after that would send her into more spasms.

Now, I’m not saying it was her lips that were the cause of all that. They just added to the hotness.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - that logic might work for others - but I prefer to dig in - and dig my hole as deep as possible! Lol!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GeorgeMD - that is a very hot description!

I completely agree - there’s nothing wrong with it. I find that look to be quite arousing and beautiful.

Some of my descriptions are a bit excessive -
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances, buying extras dances, is a chump's game. What you get is not very real.

Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Damn - hate commenting so late. And after SJG has chimed in, cuz that probably kills everyone’s interest going forward.
    But I totally second SKibum’s question - got air miles, Hilton points, and some fine dining awards to use if BJ cares to share! Would flowers be too over-the-top too, honey? ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    'extras' is a dumb way to approach things.

SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Flowers are always a good idea. Never creepy and always appreciated.

@ SJG, there will be no front room makeout sessions. However, as in any situation, it will accept all money anyone feels like handing to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I appreciate you sentiments. Not knowing about where you dance, I will refrain from commenting.

But, buying dances is for chumps. Mostly whether or not a girl will let a guy kiss her seems to come down to how he does it. And of course you don't want to be talking about it with her.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "will accept all money anyone feels like handing to me."

I
    Fishsticks told me that he was planning a road trip to see you and was planning to make it rain $30k.

Since it doesn't impress the guys as much (yes homo) to just hand over that much money he decided not to make the trip.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Ha Ha Ha!

In any kind of a P4P situation, the first and most important thing to do is to get your girl off script. Lots of ways to doing this, mostly just by talking to her.

If this works, then DFKing becomes just as likely as it would be on a first date, that is, extremely likely.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm betting that SJG has spent a fair amount of his life saturated in pepper spray.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion