tuscl

What i want my stripper name to be.dont read if you dont want to.

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Monday, May 21, 2018 11:20 AM
So there are only 2 names i would ever give myself - athena(greek goddess of intelligence) and cleopatra. These names amd personalities exude intelligemce, confidence, as well as charisma. Venus, greek goddess of beauty, is a gorgeous name.but that is [view link] represents:beauty..it is not powerful enough, both socially and intellectually speaking. Thanks for reading. If you thought post was a waste of time, thats on u and you may go elsewhere. title was not misleading so i will not respond to negative comments here or in any other posts in which i find doing so uneccessary.

58 comments

• WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Athena seems fine. Cleopatra's a bit cumbersome - maybe shorten to "Cleo"? Frankly your stage name isn't going to make much difference either way to 98% of the customers.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Athena would be good. Or Cleo, I think Cleopatra would be a mouthful thiugh
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Hahaha!! Why not just go by your favorite Disney princess? Lmao. This is what it looks like when a guy is trying to pretend he’s an “intelligent” woman, but just comes off as basic. You are so obvious! Go back to Craigslist scamming.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Actually to pull off Athena you better be 5’11” or taller. That’s a tall girl’s name
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    either name is fine. cleopatra would be especially great if you do your hair and makeup and basic outfit in the style that leaves no doubt that you are cleopatra.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Names don’t matter, idk why people overthink it so much, I’ve worked with girls w names like pineapple and Prius.. and recently come across two girls who go by “Bae”
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    If both are already used, you will be forced to pick something else, or the club will assign you a name. So, maybe have 4 or 5 picked out that you can live with. It does help if a name reflects the rest of you, e.g. Pheonix for a firey red head, Onyx for a dark skinned girl, Brittney for a ditsy blonde, etc. Can't speak for all, but it helps me to remember.
  • ..more about confidence and charm..intelligece is just a nice sprinkle that any person would like to think about themselves honestsly. Its just fun to think about lol.athena sounds good.
  • Its not like i.think it is important..it is just fun to.think about and knowing i present a.certain identity would help with performance cuz id feel good abt it..damn..
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    You guys are all being bamboozled
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Go with Boner Garage
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Apparently, the goddess of intelligence is crap at spelling...
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ and fat troll fingers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    joc13 has a good point. like for athena. make it a bit more unique. like Goddess Athena. or miss athena.
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    ^OP should get on with her trial employment as a dancer, already. She can use the extra money to take a class in composition and spelling at UT Austin.
  • Goddess athena miss athena etc sounds like i might be trying too hard. Athena sounds more natural.
  • For the ppl in the back: when there is much to be said on a tiny ass phone, there will inevitably be many spelling errors. Given that they are insignificant in comprehending the essence of message which can be determined by the rest of the context, now Im really done responding to unecessary filth.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “ title was not misleading so i will not respond to negative comments here or in any other posts in which i find doing so uneccessary.” I seem to have been mistaken. My comments were meant to be negative. Azrookie is. ‘She’ is badly in need of those UT classes.. smh. ;P
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    This whole thread is trolling.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    ^^Sounds like someone is jealous that another dancer is getting all the guys attention ;)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    The real RealDougster.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think you are jealous that another troll is getting attention from the other guys..
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Try Medusa
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    God damn you guys are retards. Fucking first thread chessmaster called this troll out, then some of you dildos even came to the defense of this troll and now in this thread you’re finally noticing it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Also not wrong. ^^^
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I don't get it. Can someone explain to me why this particular account, out of all the trolls on TUSCL, is somehow the most obvious troll and deserves to be called out for it?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Well, It’s been kinda boring around here lately? ;P
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I don't get it. Can someone explain to me why this particular account, out of all the trolls on TUSCL, is somehow the most obvious troll and deserves to be called out for it?" Actually the most obvious troll is realrumdummorondougster but don't bring it up to her becuase she'll go whining to Founder and he has better things to do like run a website.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    troll or not, neither of those names sound like stripper names...I do have a stripper friend named Nicole though...[view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The tag line alone on this account gives it away that it’s a troll account.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @shailynn, Serena Williams? It's a non sequitur, and maybe a little unusual, but how does that give it away that he/she's a troll? Is Serena Williams code for something?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    ^^ Or do you mean the thing about UT Austin? Because no actual stripper would ever disclose which school she goes to and also simultaneously show her face online? (And because no strippers actually go to school, it's just an urban legend?)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I don't get it. Can someone explain to me why this particular account, out of all the trolls on TUSCL, is somehow the most obvious troll and deserves to be called out for it?" I think there's a time when a troll is so relentlessly puerile (Mtent) or obvious (Nicole1994, right from the very beginning) that it's worth calling out. Especially in this case, where tusclers seem to be ignoring the very obvious signs, and completely bamboozled by the fact that it's a female handle and avatar. Bamboozled. Meanwhile, earlier today I posted in what I think is a troll's thread, because he isn't quite so obvious or puerile, usually
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ll read whatever the fuck I want. And I’ll comment whenever the fuck I want. And in whatever the fuck way I want.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Both those names are weak for a dancer. They should be something like Bambi or Sugar or even Kitten.
  • ...it isnt weak for a dancer..it is a very powerful name with a great aura. Much prefer a goddess over "sugar" lol.
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    I like Athena. Got a great bj from an “Athena” a few months ago.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    They aren’t creative or uncommon dancer names. I’ve only danced two years and I’ve known two Athena’s, and one Cleopatra. ‘Cabbage,’ would suit you. It’s a cute term of endearment, in French!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    +1 for using the word 'Bamboozled'.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I have known at least seven dancers dances with the name Athena so far, including one of my current, "she's a good choice if none of my favorites are there," dancers. Only known one dancer named Cleopatra before. Not exactly what you would expect in someone with that name, unless the real Cleopatra was a short, heavy AA with red hair.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, amma keep using it.
  • Again, not looking for creative. Going for something with poeerful aura and all that i care about is whether or not i fucking like it.thx
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Hmm.. maybe just “Poeerful,” then. Has a certain ring to it.
  • Lol. Thought i saod powerful.
  • Said* . Ugh lol. Ill never b able to.type on this site:/
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What about Deetie, i.e. DT, short for Deep Throat? There’s a local dancer who used Felicia, but only because they wouldn’t let her use Fellatio, which is completely appropriate for her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My suggestion for a stripper name is simpler - and more appropriate. You should call yourself Troll. It’s much easier for guys to say when they ask to grope your tits on stage. It won’t help in locating your law review article - but that’s because it doesn’t exist.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was going to suggest Trucidos - but it’s a bit confusing.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ goddess of lame trolling.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I would suggest Dosidos. Sort of a smash up of Trucidos and Docess300 while sounding like the dance(r) of the same name.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said Bj99! Lol.
  • I think yall.are crazy to assume that i am trolling..you guys should stop conflating disliking what i say with [view link] pists have all beem relevant, as they have provoked disusssion and have fulfilled my inquiry about this particular industry. Im not surprised...old ass men are sadly close minded as hell, but didnt expect this.
  • Posts have all been relevant*
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    My god.. are you trying to type w your penis!?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly it’s Nick - not Nicole - and he’s typing as he fantasizes about Serena strapping one on and fucking his ass - sans lubrication - Maybe Trollita would be a good name for your female impersonation act?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL @BJ
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice avatar Jim.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion