Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Surprised by number of dancers in the new dancer directory

FTS
FTS36145

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody else? I only knew of like, 3 dancers, who regularly comment on this discussion board. I guess all the others are merely observers? There are many, many pages of dancers in that directory...

Also, upvote x a million for the #METOO pound-me-too discussion.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They’re all juice aliases except for Bj, Amelia & Nina ;)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I also am surprised. And I like the picture of Amelia in the see-thru bra.

:) :) :)

SJG

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

There is a whole lot more (over 100) than I expected.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Last activity on most is more than a year ago

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Without an organizations scheme it's really hard to find one you might be looking for.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

sorry. organization scheme.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I was surprised to see several male escorts in the list.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Many aren't active any more. More than a few are trolls posing as dancers.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I think founder created the directory to help SJG with his recruiting efforts.

Profile picture for Jamesttt
Jamesttt
•

I like the idea of the dancer directory, but how is it supposed to be used and is there a way to search localy?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When a person joins TUSCL I believe you are asked if you're a dancer - I assume many of those dancers go back years and most probably have a very small TUSCL footprint (may have joined and looked at TUSCL briefly) - I assume those dancer profiles where in TUSCL's database for many years, it's not as if most were created/joined recently - if Founder made A list of all the PLs that at one time joined TUSCL, that list would probably be thousands of times bigger

Profile picture for Lofn
Lofn
•

I'm not surprised. Lots of dancers (like me) scan TUSCL to learn which clubs we want to work at based on customer experiences. I don't comment often because of the casual misogyny on these boards.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

there is a whole lot more than i expected. maybe remove the ones with no recent tuscl activity in the last year or two.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'd guess that there's maybe three to four legit dancers posting here with any sort of regularity. Probably more lurking for whatever reason, but not interacting.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

I’ve had a paid account and lurked for a long time cuz I like to read about clubs I might travel to.. I think that’s why most dancers have accounts.. it’s better than asking other dancers cuz they over exaggerate how much $ they make and under exaggerate what they do to make it. I don’t post cuz I have nothing to add to most conversations since I find them creepy/gross but this board is for customers so I mind my business

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

I do look at the discussion boards for entertainment tho, they’re funny sometimes lol

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Lofn said: " I don't comment often because of the casual misogyny on these boards."

Casual...?

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Zoey101 what was it that made you start posting after all this time lurking?

All I know is, your profile pic is HOT so whatever it was I'm glad for it lol.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - the un-moderated nature of TUSCL makes it pretty-raw and thus not exactly the most pleasant/comfortable place for dancers - plus dancers and custies often have different agendas/POVs w.r.t. strip-clubbing thus they will often not see eye-to-eye and why a custy-board is usually not a good-fit for dancers and a dancer-website is not a good-git for a custy

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

goodpoint TFP. zoey101. that is a NICE avatar.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement